• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PrincelyScene

Hello! I have a few rules Id like you to read before you reply to me!

!! RULES !!
  1. You must be a pretty active roleplayer! I do reply instantly most of the time, if i am busy I would let you know beforehand! Please do not ghost me and let me know if you cant respond! I wont be mad or upset! AND DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR A BREAK! <3
  2. YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER.
  3. Your responses don't have to be in total detail, but it must at least have effort!​
  4. I love doing romantic, Angst, Battle scenes, and I might and possibly will doodle some of them.. 👀
  5. You must have good grammar!​
  6. I also love doing separate roleplays in different sections, like wholesome/romantic or angst/battles!​
  7. I dont MIND roleplaying as any of the students, as long as they are over 18 in them. I don't feel comfortable shipping minors and adult oc's.​
  8. I will not roleplay Present Mic due to personal reasons, specifically because he's a major comfort to me! But anyone else is fine!​

Hi my name is Prince! I'm 19 and go by they/them pronouns! I really wanna branch out and roleplay something I hold so close and dear to me which is My Hero Academia !
I AM LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY and I love chatting about my characters with canon characters, makes me giggly and happy! Hehe silly funny
I DO prefer to use discord since its a platform I'm more familiar with, though if I learn more about how to use the site i can do it here aswell!

I AM A BIG PRESENT MIC & ERASERHEAD FAN PLEASE, THEIR DYNAMIC IS YES! 😳

If you have any questions comment down below!​

can I get a roleplay example? :D it can be anything!
"Hey!" Mirio whined. "Whoa, that's a good idea!" he got over it. "The best one we've had yet."

"R-Really?" Izuku wasn't used to being praised so he got flustered. Nejire grinned. "Totally! We've been at a loss for a while. Even Tamaki couldn't think of anything and he's the smartest guy I know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back