• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for my Alpha!

QueenRed

Unlucky Member
Hello! I'm QueenRed and I am looking for some new partners to role-play with. I took a hiatus as some things were going on in my personal life, but I am back now and I have a whole list of ideas that I would like to lay out and possibly get started.

First off, rules:

• I love to role-play and am pretty good about getting out multiple responses in a day, I do not expect the same from my partners because I know that everyone has a life. If you do get busy or overwhelmed and you know it will take you a bit before you can respond just let me know. If I hear nothing from you within two days of my last response I will assume you have dropped the role-play and I will move on. I will also give you the same respect and let you know when I may be away or am too busy.
  • I love for us to talk OOC, it can keep our drive alive and help us to talk about details and plot out our story together. Also, if there is something you want my character to do then let's talk about it, I do not want you to be godmodding my character unless we have cleared it before hand. I will also be courteous enough to do the same for you because I do not want either of us to get upset over something as simple as that.
  • I try to write lengthy posts each time, I can match your posts and sometimes even surpass it if I am given enough information and detail from you. We are both telling this story and it's not fun when I give you three to four paragraphs of solid work and you send back a few lines of text. If you're not serious about this then move on and don't waste my time because I will not be wasting yours.
  • Have fun! I am pretty easy to get along with as long as you communicate and help to follow those simple rules!
So, now we can move on to the more exciting things. Yes, you guessed right, it's the plots! My favorite thing! Any plots that have an * by it are ones that I am craving the most at the moment! Thank you!

***Update for 04/19/2021***
I’m looking to do some slice of life roleplays, if anyone is up for that please let me know! I will consider all roles and plots!

Plots:

The Leader of the Pack: **************************************************************************************************************************************************************
YC is the leading Alpha of the BloodHaven Pack who is known to be the most feared throughout the land, a man/wolf who has won wars and led his pack to become the most thriving and prosperous community within the supernatural world. His drive will stop at nothing to become the top Alpha in the pack and rule over the other wolves while avenging the death of his father and mother by the Rogues who plague the land. YC is focused on his mission and will stop at nothing, until he finds his mate in a nearby pack and soon realizes there is more to war than just bloodshed. Now he will fight for the mate he is bonded to by the Moon Goddess and won't let anyone come between them nor allow anyone to take her away.

(There is a lot more detail that goes with this one, I will have a history of this subject at the bottom that goes into more detail about this particular role-play because it is something I take to heart.)

Bring Her Back: ****************************************************
MC has left her pack, Willow'sBlood, to be on her own and find a life outside of the one she was forced to grow up in. It's been ten years since she has left her pack to be with the humans, setting up a nice life for herself. She lives in a beautiful home with her boyfriend Nathan and works as a preschool teacher, she is very content and happy with her life. Until, YC is sent to retrieve her because of the war that is breaking out back home. YC being a neighboring Alpha of a different pack has sworn to help out the Willow'sBlood Pack and make it stronger for the rising war, but you are tasked with finding the Alpha's daughter who is said to be a fierce warrior. In the beginning YC believes the mission will be easy and that she will be just another she-wolf who comes home on her hands and knees, but the minute he lays his eyes on her it is instantly noted that she is his mate and he now struggles with the fact that she may reject him to live her 'normal' life with her 'normal' boyfriend.

I Marvel at Your Beauty: ****************************
YC is Bucky/Winter Soldier, who has recently settled down in a small town where no one knows who he is, wanting to get away from his past mistakes and live a new simple life. MC, born and raised in this small town, notices YC around town and is intrigued by his appearance. She begins to feel this pull towards him and can't help but want to get to know more about this mysterious hunk who just showed up into town.

YC begins to notice MC and has an immediate attraction to her. He begins to wonder if he can have a normal relationship for once instead of being tossed into battle, but will his past come back to haunt him as my character begins to dig into his past. What will he do if she finds out who he is? What will she do if she finds out what he has done?

(We can discuss in more detail this option if you choose it!)

Twin Alphas; One Mate:
MC is a budding warrior wolf who recently turned 18 and is now eligible to find her mate. Of course, she has no intention of seeking out this so called mate, wanting to focus on honing her skills as a warrior. But when her father, the Alpha of their clan, meets with two twin Alpha brothers from another clan to discuss a treaty of sorts for their packs to aid one another, MC finds out that she has not only one but two mates. How is this possible? All she knows is that these brothers are inseparable, they do everything together, including fall in love with the same girl.

(We can discuss in more detail if you choose this one.)

Devil’s Don’t Fly & Angel’s Do Cry:
MC is an Angel of God who is sent to a small town where havoc is being wreaked throughout. Her mission is to find the culprit and put an end to the suffering of the small Christian town. But when MC meets YC (who is a demon sent from hell) she can’t help but have an undeniable attraction towards him. Soon, she finds herself in a relationship with the very thing she was sent to kill. Will they run from heaven and hell to be with each other? Or will they be taken from each other? Because evil beings can’t fall in love, can they?

(Whenever I hear the song “Devil’s Don’t Fly” by Natalia Kills I always get hyped and want to write a story or roleplay this scenario. So I hope someone will choose this option!)

If there are any other plots that you would like to send me that is also fine, I'm not saying that I will accept them but I can always consider them! Below will be a little history or better explanation of my first two plots.

History of the Human/Wolf role-play:

Moon Goddess-Is the Goddess of this world and she is the one who has matched up each wolf with their mate. She is also the one who gives the wolves their strength and abilities to shift.

Alpha-These are the leaders of the pack, they are the strongest and toughest wolves within the pack. They show confidence and strength in their fighting abilities and when it comes to women. They are normally the biggest wolves in the pack and are normally raised up to be the Alpha after their father has stepped down or been killed. They can also rise to power by defeating the previous Alpha.

Beta-These are the first in command, they are normally the Alpha's best friend and will do anything for their Alpha including lay down their life. They train and lead the warriors within the pack and will carryout instructions give to them by the Alpha.

Omega-These are the second in command, they are also close to the beta and the Alpha. They take orders from both the Alpha and the Beta and they will lay down their life for their Alpha. They are also the comedians or goofballs of the pack, they only get serious when they are aware of danger.

Luna-Is mated to the Alpha and helps him to run the pack. She is just above the Beta but right below the Alpha.

Mate Bond-At the age of 18 all wolves are then given the ability to find their mate. It will be someone the Moon Goddess has chosen for them at the beginning of their life. How wolves can sense their mate is through their smell (it's normally a nice smell like vanilla or fruity, whatever you like best) and their wolves can recognize their mate instantly. The mate bond is also very strong and can cause mates to be pulled towards each other, it's very intense and will cause wolves to be very territorial and possessive of their mate. To lose your mate can be devastating; sometimes resulting in suicide, rage, or depression for the other wolf.

Wolf Side-The wolf part of these humans lives inside of them, they can communicate with them and they are almost like a seperate entity inside of them. The humans can shift into the wolves or do partial shifts (which can include nails shifting into claws or eyes shifting from normal color to a golden hue or red tone, as well as canines emerging.) Their growls can also be heard while in human form.

Rejection-Mates can reject each other which means they choose not to be together, this is very rare and normally results in one of the two not wanting to be committed. This can also be very devastating on the mate that wanted to be accepted.

Mating Ceremony-When two mates have accepted each other and decide they want to be together until death then they must perform the mating ceremony. Each mate will have to sink their canines into the others neck, claiming them as theirs. The bite is only painful at first, but then is very pleasurable for both mates. This is a very intimate moment between them and after they have both claimed each other they must seal it by making love. This process is tiring for both of them and can be done in steps over time or all at once. Normally after the bite the mate will lick the mark clean to be courteous, this will also link them emotionally as they will be able to feel what the other is feeling at all times and be able to mind link with them at any time.

Mind Link-After the mates have claimed each other they can then mind link with each other, which is being able to communicate through their minds without speaking. An Alpha can mind link his Beta and Omega as long as they were born in the same pack.

Second Chance Mates-These are for mates that have been rejected, they get a second chance at love and happiness. If their second chance mate does not choose them or they do not choose them then the one who has been rejected twice won't have a mate.

Pups-These are what the children are called, they cannot shift until they are three. They are either trained to be warriors, healers, or gatherers.

If this is not enough detail then please ask questions, I can also provide some great reading material that will enlighten the subject even more!

Thank you for reading through my thread and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello there, If this is still open I'd love to write a story with you I am very interested in the Leader of the pack and the twin alphas, one mate plots. first, let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

Is this still open? I've been searching for something like this for the longest time! :33:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back