• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for MxM! (updated 6/19/21)

VoidWitch

Oh you know how it is
Hi! My name's Void, I'm 18 and I use They/Them pronouns. I'm a college student but I love to roleplay so I'll be on often! I don't ghost and please do not ghost me, I have lots of anxiety problems and I'd much rather you just tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore rather than keep me hanging. Thank you for understanding! I often include mental health related subjects in my characters, so please let me know anything you dont want in the roleplay.

Info about the roleplay
  • BxB (MxM?) oc roleplay. I don't generally double up
  • Looking for about a paragraph response! I can do my best to match lines, but I'm most comfortable writing 1-3 paragraphs. I'm happy to give a writing sample if its needed
  • Looking for someone who can give at least 1 or so replies daily.
  • Writing in 3rd Person is a must, past tense is a preference. I write in 3rd person past tense
  • I am NOT Ghost Friendly
  • I will bump you after a week! I understand it can be hard to manage everything sometimes!
    I use a simple character sheet, but im happy to fill out whatever sort of form you have!
  • All storylines will take place in college or above
  • Please DM here me if you are interested in roleplaying with me. If you just comment on this thread (unless you are a new account who can not send messages), I will ignore you because you clearly did not read this.
  • all of my characters are 21+

I have some written out plots (Not the best, I'll admit) and if you're interested in any of them or have a different idea* you want to propose I'm happy to listen! Just send me a DM!
*Do not send me any plots involving y-nd-res. They are a trigger of mine and will get you blocked from me.

Crossed out plots: i've done them too much recently, you'd have to really convince me to do them

Plots
1. Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.
Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

2. Muse A was Sharp, Top of the class. Muse B was a bad boy, a fuck boy if you will, scraping by on school with no intents on heading to college. They parted ways, barely knowing each other’s names in the hallway. Years pass and Muse A is in a bad spot mentally. Apparently trying to be perfect for years means that something will eventually break. They meet again at a bar, with a heated one night stand following suit. With Muse A showing up again and Again at bars, does Muse B reach out to stop Muse A’s spiraling life? Would Muse A even accept the help?

3. "Can you please break my heart?" where a boy meets someone at a park and he asks them to break his heart to feel something rather than feeling nothing nothing at all. (Requires extra planning and more ideas)

4. I have an idea for expanding on Outcast x Cool Kid?:
Maybe instead of “Loner Outcast” like I usually see the pairing maybe the Outcast is like the popular kid of the rough and tough and weird kids? Sorta like a bad boy type, but less popular and more people are afraid of him. Maybe the Cool kid and the Outcast are paired together for some sort of project, maybe they have to raise one of those fake babies together? And so they’re having to adjust their schedules and try to work around each other when they Don’t Mesh at All w/ the Cool Kid having to come get the robot baby before Outcast goes to the bar and the Outcast having to come pick up the baby for a football game etc etc? I thought something like that would be cute!

5. Tw - suicide attempt
I'm a first responder right out of med school, and its only my first month here but I've seen some messed up shit already that's making me question if I have what it takes to work this job. After having a lady who had been in a car accident - the bones in her legs shattered, ribs grinded to almost dust cause she was pinned by her seatbelt, with a metal rod stuck in her throat - die on the scene despite trying my damnest to save her. I'm scared to let anything else happen on my watch, so I'm on desk duty for a while to get a hold of my horrid anxiety. I get a call during the graveyard shift from you. You sound terrified, and as you explain the situation to me, I understand why. You tell me that you thought you wanted to die and you took all the pills you could find before painting your wrist with a razor blade. There's no EMT's at the station besides me and I'm terrified as I race over to a stranger's house because I need you to be okay - and I really can't take losing anyone else.
When I get there I see you're not much older than me and fading fast on the bathroom floor.
I know you think I saved you, but I really want you to know that you saved me.
I visit you everyday in the hospital while you're recovering, and even take you home when you're discharged. I'm checking on you everytime I get the chance and there's a lot of late nights in your apartment talking and falling asleep on your couch cause I'm so exhausted from work everyday and -
shit I think I'm falling for you. (I would like to play the “you” role) (inspired by @/littlemonster)

6. Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

Last edited:
Hey, I graduated highschool and I'd love to find some new roleplay partners now that I have time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back