• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxM RP Partner

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm looking for one (or two but I'm kind of busy so it's going to be limited.) partner/s to have a serious MxM role play with.

What I want:

-Well put together characters

-Thought out plot

-Believable romance

-Blossoming love. (nobody falls in love right away.)

- 2-4 paragraph replies.

-Semi-Advanced literate partner. 90% of the time, your grammar, and spelling are on point.
:)

What I don't want:

-Gary-sues.

-God modding

-One liners.

I try not to do uke/seme stereotypes, but typically I have an easier playing a more submissive character, personality wise.

Plots that I would love to do.

Key:

* = Meh

** = Slightly interested

*** = Very interested

**** = Craving

• Demon prince x Boy pretending to be girl (I have a huge plot line for this.) ****
  • Sultan/Prince x Harem member/Servant (I would like this to be set in the middle east.) ****
  • Vampire x Vampire *
  • Servant x Servant **
  • WWII Soldier x Soldier ***
  • Fandom Tarot Cafe - OC x OC ***
  • Fandom Raven Boys Ronan x Gansey ****
  • I'm also open to suggestions!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mjb0ciGkPG1r2y7r9o2_500.gif

Heeeeey~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I was the only Bravest Warriors fan here~

So, how are things, wild, not vicious, sugar pea loving CatBug~?

(Don't understand why you aren't being bombarded with posts, with your awesome username and interesting ideas. Lol.)

Bravest Warriors is my life blood. Yup.

Things are good, but slightly sad and boring for this CatBug. :(

(I have no idea, but it's frustrating I just want like one partner! That's it. Blarg! *munches on a sugar pea* Thanks for the compliments btw. You wanna RP with me?)

I can see who your favorite is (sooo cute omg), Danny is mine~ (Chris is SUCH an emotionlord, y'know?)

Hm, well, I've got some Moop Management Classes going on, eck.

(Right? I can never seem to get into rps with very great partners xD I would definitely love to rp with you, CatBug~)

Danny is awesome, no lie man, no lie. (OH CHRIS! xD )

"You gotta learn to express your moop in more productive ways." I'm so glad to have found a Bravest Warriors friend YAY.

(Shoot me if I ever say anything like this without being sarcastic but Hash tag Role player problems? xD Woop ~ RP partner. Any ideas you're interested in?)

Ducktard said:
Heeeeey I'd be like super interested in the demon-prince boy pretending to be girl plot!
Wonderful ~ Would you like to PM about it more?

Danny is my spirit animal xD

I am sooo very glad as well~

(#OMGRITE XDDD I'm not picky, by that I mean wow, all of your ideas are cool, my goodness.)

Demon prince x Boy pretending to be girl

This. Idea. ;O;

Please do tell me if you're still into roleplaying this with me. It's amazing!

[QUOTE="L u n a]
Demon prince x Boy pretending to be girl
This. Idea. ;O;

Please do tell me if you're still into roleplaying this with me. It's amazing!

[/QUOTE]
You know what, I'd love to ^w^

I'm role playing it with someone else as well, and I would love to see how differently they turn out ~

PM?

CATBUG!!!

tumblr_mjck4sk85a1r2y7r9o1_r1_500.gif

*deep breaths* Okay, trying to 'be cool' didn't really work it seems...

Well, now that the jig is up, I was hoping you'd still have space to roleplay with me, even though I have revealed my true dork nature. I would absolutely love to hear what you had in mind for the Sultan/Prince x Harem member/Servant plot. And set in the middle east? Sounds gorgeous :)

WWII Solider x Solider also sounds cool if you don't want to do the above one. Pretty much all of your ideas sound awesome tbh.

Blerg! All of the sudden I'm popular! Woah!

Okay, erm you would have to be okay with a fairly casual reply schedule. As I'm RPing with four other people and I don't want to let anyone down.

So maybe if you're okay with a reply like once or twice a week?

I don't want to turn you down, cause hey you know CatBug, and that automatically makes you super cool in my books.

Also it's 3am where I am, so shoot me a pm, I'm going to go to bed and I will reply when I wake up. That sound alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back