• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for mxm rp [ i also wouldn't mind mxnb]

Sazel_

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, My name is Sam. I go by he/him pronouns. I am semi-lit to literate. I would prefer people to be 18+ I am over 18 years old. I want to do mxm or mxnb roleplay for this.

My character is 22 years old so your character should be too and also should be in college. I also don't use real face claims and prefer it if you also didn't.

This role play with involve some sensitive topics as I would like it to be the main point of the roleplay. Same with romance.

I have a couple of ideas, so we can discuss them. Your character should somehow catch my character's attention.
[Whether your character is on the same team, rival team, or even the manager of the team, etc etc]

I am open to roleplaying on discord if you'd prefer.
Message me if your interested!!!

my character:

Name:
Quinn Saeko
[trans male, he has fully tranisitoned]
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Ethnicity:
Irish/Japanese
Species :
Human
Hair:
blonde
Eyes:
orangish brownish
Height:
5’6
Body type:
He has quite an athletic build. He isn't full of muscles but you can see that he exercises.

Football Status:
His team is quite known. Especially Quinn is known as quite an egoist striker a beast to be reckoned with.
[egoist thing inspired from blue lock]

Semi-professional footballer
College student[second year in college]

Personality:
Quinn is quite an energetic and eccentric guy. He is quite invested in football. His brain is very smart and strategic though he doesn't give the same energy to everything that isn't football. Despite being smart he doesn't put that much effort into his college classes. To most people, he is quite friendly and outgoing though if you spark his interest he would pay more attention to you. Even though he is quite outgoing and friendly a lot of his teammates say that it feels like he has a wall up still despite most of the teammates being his good or even best friends. He tends to overwork himself by always training and getting better at football. He had pushed himself to the put of injuring himself or even passing out from exhaustion. He pushes his limits all the time to the point where his captain and best friend worry for him. Quinn changes completely when he is immersed in playing football he becomes a very egoistical beast. It feels like he isn't the same person from how different he acts. His teammates are quite similar which makes them a good team as they continue to play off and compete against each other. He likes to ''devour'' people's plays and outsmart them if he can. When it comes to football he is very confident in himself. Quinn suffers from depression and PTSD so playing football is usually his escapism and which is why he puts so much effort into it. He doesn't share much about his past or his family. He can get serious he just doesn't like giving deeper information about himself as he still struggles with the fear of losing people close to him so he always keeps them at a distance. He also is very eccentric not many people can understand why he does certain things. He sometimes can be quite clingy to things that spark his interest. He also is a very hands-on person, he always seems to be touching a person in some way or another[sometimes evening clinging to some people]. Otherwise, he can be quite unmotivated and lazy with things that don't interest him. For example classes and homework. Quinn does deeply care for his friends and family he'd happily beat anyone up if they hurt them. Quinn also is quite open with how he feels toward people or certain things. If he doesn't like someone it would be very obvious similarly if he likes someone. Quinn at times forgets to take care of himself. Sure he will eat food and do basic things but at times he can forget to do those things especially if he is overworking himself or feeling depressed and trying to push those feelings away by training.

Spicy&Sweet Food
Plushies[cute things in general]
Ferrets
Pop and pop rock music
Video games
Wining

Dislikes:
Coffee
Very loud sounds or very sudden car sounds
Losing matches
Bugs[Spiders specifically]
Being Lonely
Not being able to football

Football Position:
Forwards/Striker/Center
[in many matches he has been called the master of the field]

Football Abilities:
spatial awareness, he is good at making shots from far away, and he is also great at dribbling. Back Heel Shot.
[also his stamina and being able to last long and be quick on his feet. He also can adapt well]

Mental health issues:
Ptsd, depression, ADHD
[he takes pills for his PTSD, depression, and adhd]

Backstory/Past:
Quinn was an only child growing up. He had two parents who supported and loved him. At a young age, Quinn was very fascinated by football always watching it on the tv. He always had a football attached to him. Once he began going to high school he straight away joined the football team and went ahead with training himself to become the best. He soon met Jasper who had the same passion as him. They both worked hard and made a name for themselves despite still being in high school. People always mentioned how Jasper and Quinn were always basically attached to each other by the hip rarely leaving each other sides. Of course, they always competed against each other. Always betting on who can get the most goals. They made each evolve and improve as football players. They both promised each other to be the best strikers in the world as they wanted to compete for that title while being by each other's side. Once Quinn turned 17 his parents had planned for the family to go on a trip to celebrate his birthday and winning a championship with his team. Quinn invited Jasper along since he had to have him there by his side. Once they were on the road they got into a horrible accident. Quinn was the only one who had survived the car crash. He was put into an orphanage but it didn't take long before a couple adopted him. They are very loving adoptive parents. His parents made sure to get him into therapy. Quinn got diagnosed with ptsd and depression. He continues to go to therapy but he also puts all his grief and pain into football to make sure he can fulfill the person he had made. Quinn hasn't fully healed from the car accident and barely listens to the therapist. He even skipped going to therapy over training and football. Once he turned 18 he started going to college with a sports scholarship. He got into a pretty good college with a great team that he over time had bonded with. The captain of the team Katsuo and a striker/fullback Asher are currently the people he is closest to. He is quite close with most of his team as they won a good amount of championships. He still keeps his family and friends at a distance all this time. Once he reached the age of 20 he moved out to live by himself in a small apartment. He owns a very cute ferret named karl.

Quinn's looks:
egoist iconicon.png

Relationships:
Katsuo

Relationship with Quinn:
He acts quite brotherly towards Quinn. Katsuo is the one who is most worried about Quinn. He notices that Quinn pushes and overworks himself. He also notices the wall Quinn puts up. Quinn considers Katsuo like a brother to him.

Asher

Relationship with Quinn:
They are bestfriends. They tend to bud heads with each other and compete a lot with each other. Of course, its all friendly competing despite how can insult each other. Asher is also worried for Quinn he just doesn't show it as much as he knows Quinn wouldn't appreciate it. So he tends to do small things to help Quinn. Like making sure to leave practice early. He also brings food and water for him since Quinn can forget to take care of himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back