• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChayFrost

So I'm a gay male and a professional writer. I'd love to be able to roleplay with someone for fun. I'm usually really good at fantasy/paranormal settings and characteristics, but I'm flexible with options.

Tropes I enjoy:
Friends-to-Lovers
Enemies-to-lovers
Rivals-to-Lovers
Sister's best friend
Brother's best friend
Fated mates
Hurt/Comfort
May/December
Teacher/Student
Master/Apprentice
Jock/Nerd
Popular/Outcast
Post Apocalyptic
Royalty
Academy
Bully/Bullied
Hero/Villain
Pirates

List of otherworldly species:
Vampires
Shifters
Fae
Incubus
Demon
Angel
Siren/Merman
Superhuman
Magical beings

As you can see I have a wide range of options to choose from. My limitations are only defined by imagination. Want to try something with me, hmu! If you're wanting to do MxMxM all 3 parties must be in agreement.

I have a Japanese-American werewolf character who is probably my most developed character. He played American style football during high school. To those that don't know him, he seems like a stereotypical jock. He is not a jerk though who's arrogant. Hobbies include drawing, and cooking. He's the only one of his kind that he knows of. His parents are fully human because his ability skipped lots of generations.

A possible plot line is that he's a new student at the high school and the nerd/geek character volunteers to show him around. At the time, this character didn't know my character was a jock until he arrived to school. He naturally hangs out with the jocks, birds of a feather, but he has interests that the nerd/geek would find interesting. Maybe he's a horror movie buff? By accident, he finds my character likes things beyond football and fitness.

I also have a guy who can change into a house cat, a trait he inherited from his mother. His natural appearance is a form that is half human/half cat. Think Felicia from Darkstalkers but male. He can look fully human but only for a certain amount of time. He can be in cat form as long as he wants though.

I have a Japanese-American werewolf character who is probably my most developed character. He played American style football during high school. To those that don't know him, he seems like a stereotypical jock. He is not a jerk though who's arrogant. Hobbies include drawing, and cooking. He's the only one of his kind that he knows of. His parents are fully human because his ability skipped lots of generations.

A possible plot line is that he's a new student at the high school and the nerd/geek character volunteers to show him around. At the time, this character didn't know my character was a jock until he arrived to school. He naturally hangs out with the jocks, birds of a feather, but he has interests that the nerd/geek would find interesting. Maybe he's a horror movie buff? By accident, he finds my character likes things beyond football and fitness.

I also have a guy who can change into a house cat, a trait he inherited from his mother. His natural appearance is a form that is half human/half cat. Think Felicia from Darkstalkers but male. He can look fully human but only for a certain amount of time. He can be in cat form as long as he wants though.
Both sound like really good characters. We do separate RPs for both characters if you'd like

Wait, do you have an age limit?

Well, I have an Oc called Artemis (It's a dude, I swear.), He's my oc in a series of zodiac as hot men. He's my more worked on and fleshed out of the men. Some were born as demigods, others were made demigods, but they given the powers of their star sign. He was born a demigod and he's Sagittarius so you know he's always fun to be around. This doesn't mean he isn't smart or philosophical. He values his brain power as well as his physical capabilities.He a mix between a party dude and a nerd, he likes crunching abs as much as books. This doesn't mean he can't be serious; he can be if the topic is something near and dear to him. He's mostly fun and doesn't like drama at all unless their a clear or least moral gray areas.

Possible tropes that could work
Friends-to-Lovers
Enemies-to-lovers
Rivals-to-Lovers
May/December
I don't know wheter to make Artemis 21 or 1000 years old that looks 21. If it's more rivals to lovers, maybe we could try the Chinese zodiac as the opposing force. If it's enemies to lovers, try an earth of water sign. Sagittarius's opposite is a Pisces. If it's a friend to lover, try Air or Fire signs, Leos, Aries and Geminis are a good match. I have so many ideas but don't know if it's more of a DM thing to do.

Artemis is Ambiguously brown with a more classic curly greek hairstyle. He has piercing chocolate brown eyes with a sly smile. He doesn't wear much except for eternal autumnal leaves around his arms and wrists and a loincloth to cover his privates. He may even wear a flower crown if you convince him. He stands a good 6'0 and is on the more muscular sidecompared to his zodiac friends. (The profile pic is just an oc I made long ago.)

Last edited:
Wait, do you have an age limit?

Well, I have an Oc called Artemis (It's a dude, I swear.), He's my oc in a series of zodiac as hot men. He's my more worked on and fleshed out of the men. Some were born as demigods, others were made demigods, but they given the powers of their star sign. He was born a demigod and he's Sagittarius so you know he's always fun to be around. This doesn't mean he isn't smart or philosophical. He values his brain power as well as his physical capabilities.He a mix between a party dude and a nerd, he likes crunching abs as much as books. This doesn't mean he can't be serious; he can be if the topic is something near and dear to him. He's mostly fun and doesn't like drama at all unless their a clear or least moral gray areas.

Possible tropes that could work
Friends-to-Lovers
Enemies-to-lovers
Rivals-to-Lovers
May/December
I don't know wheter to make Artemis 21 or 1000 years old that looks 21. If it's more rivals to lovers, maybe we could try the Chinese zodiac as the opposing force. If it's enemies to lovers, try an earth of water sign. Sagittarius's opposite is a Pisces. If it's a friend to lover, try Air or Fire signs, Leos, Aries and Geminis are a good match. I have so many ideas but don't know if it's more of a DM thing to do.

Artemis is Ambiguously brown with a more classic curly greek hairstyle. He has piercing chocolate brown eyes with a sly smile. He doesn't wear much except for eternal autumnal leaves around his arms and wrists and a loincloth to cover his privates. He may even wear a flower crown if you convince him. He stands a good 6'0 and is on the more muscular sidecompared to his zodiac friends. (The profile pic is just an oc I made long ago.)
Your character sounds very interesting, and no age limit really but I generally prefer to have my characters to at least be in High School or graduated.

I'm sorry for my rude behavior and I wanted to say I'm sorry. I was really excited and nervous. I really liked the idea to explore Artemis more with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back