• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

brennifer

β™‘ 𝐩π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐭 β™‘γ€€
hi all! i'm bren, i'm an 19 yo gal in the est time zone. i've been on a hiatus for a couple of months, but am ready to hop back into things! i have rp experience of 4+ years, and am super excited to get back into the scene (:

what i'm searching for β™‘
- at least a couple of responses a week please! preferably every other day, but i understand life gets busy. however if we're plotting or discussing the rp please have frequent replies. i like to brainstorm and discuss ideas quickly, otherwise i lose interest.
- i prefer doing mxf or mxm. with mxf pairings, i'm fine playing either role
- please, at least one paragraph for each response! i'm a semi-literate to literate writer depending on how the rp is going. even though I tend to use a lot of text talk and improper grammer/punctuation ooc, my responses are literate and often detailed. they sometimes tend to be 4+ paragraphs depending on my inspo, flow of the rp, and what i'm given to work with. i really don't mind as long as responses arent only 1-3 sentences!
- realistic faceclaims, or just a description. i'm not a fan of animated fcs or drawings.
- third person pov please please please!
- i prefer to roleplay on discord. if you are open to using that platform, great! if not, that's fine- but discord is what i'm most comfortable with as opposed to this website (: that doesn't mean it's a dealbreaker, though.
- let's make a plot together! i am not a fan of fandom rping and prefer using original characters and plotlines. brainstorm with me, and if you have a plot that you're interested in, feel free to share! im very open.
- if you lose interest in the rp, tell me! i can get really into a story, and no one likes to be ghosted.

what i'm interested in β™‘
- anything supernatural related! ( not the fandom, the genre) for example,
β™‘ demon x angel
β™‘ superpowers
β™‘ elementalists
β™‘ vampires, werewolves, witches, and more!
- slice of life
- romance
- dark themes
- love/hate relationships
- forbidden love
- action
- partners in crime
- slow burns
- medieval themes
β™‘
and im also open to pretty much anything else that isn't included in my dislikes! feel free to send me suggestions < 3

what i'm not interested in (dislikes) β™‘
- HEAVY fantasy
- scifi
- fandoms (original plots and characters only please!)

disclaimer
please, do not waste my time! i hope that this post was read thoroughly, and if you think we won't be a good match don't reach out. additionally, if you're going to ghost me, i'd rather not be contacted at all! i just want to have some fun and create a story with new people : )

send me a message or reply if you're interested! also, feel free to add me on discord ( brennybug< 3#8952 ) without the space in between the < and the 3. i hope to hear from you all! have a great day < 3

Last edited:
I'm reaching out to you via Discord! :33:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back