• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for mxf in-depth roleplayer

CanadianAkasha

Hello.

I am a 35-year-old female that has been rping for 15 ish years. I’m literate but also not amazing at grammar, but most of the time people understand what I’m saying. I love run-on sentences and forget to stop it sometimes but my bad? Lol. I’m a very very lengthy replier as long as I get something to reply to actually. I prefer in-depth rp with lots of history, love making new worlds to rp in and characters, playing NPCs to help the story line and sometimes I can reply once with four different characters. I am much more proficient in females, and I love romance rp. Usually, my girls need a tough man to rescue them as they are brats. I love kidnap scenes with rescues, adventure and fighting with drama involved. Not here to be a one time scene but want to follow and rp the characters for years.

I sometimes can go 30 minutes for a response or if I’m busy with life a couple of hours. I try to respond a couple of times a day especially And sometimes i can rp all day!!

I also expect my partners to be above 18 at least due to my age. I would instead tell you all the things I do want then start something that just isn’t going to satisfy you or me.

If interested give me a holla and we can discuss :)

I am also fine with doubling up, but only MxF couples. I can play a male and my female if you do the same for me. I just got into that thanks to one awesome rp friend and I have been really enjoying it.
I have no interest in Horror or … fxf, mxm or animal pairings or Anime. Otherwise... Im good with most thing. Not really interested in slaves and so on as really.... I think that gets boring fast but if you have a good idea let me know.

Also this is a quick example of my writing. Of course its just a character but she is one of my weakest ones that worked with this story so do not judge me for the type of character I am playing here as that is what was asked for, as a roleplayer we are all able to play different characters.

Alaria just holds Oreldor’s hand from the start of the meeting to the end, there is nothing in this world that is going to make her stop touching him right now as he is bringing her comfort, he is making her stay sane and right now he is reminding her to be calm and not to panic. She needs that support and the rock that Oreldor is always, she might take it for granted sometimes, but even with everything that is being talked about today, she knows that her husband will be there at the end of the day to comfort her and help her through this. He has had a lot more years on this earth to process things faster and quicker, but she hasn’t, she doesn’t understand some of the emotions that she feels as she hasn’t felt them before, this disgust that she has in her body for her mother right now is a new feeling. She always felt afraid and even ashamed of herself when her mother was around, but right now the tables have turned, and she is ashamed of her mother, she is disgusted with what she has done and how many people suffered for her taking that selfish act of warding her emotions. If she fought Gyrman to start with it could all be different….. Well no she was banned by the ring. Now her face looks even more confused as she is trying to process things in her head at the same time that Oreldor is trying to. Is she really to blame…. She can almost hear that thought in Oreldor head.

As Vithan looks to Alaria, she doesn’t back down and keeps her eyes boring into his eyes but then she sees the nod of him conceding and she gives him a touch of a bow to show that she understands. She wants him to know that she is disgusted as well and there is part of her that wants to tell her parents to have a shortstop and sudden drop till they are no more. She runs her free hand through her silver hair as she tries to understand everything that is happening but she doesn’t have to, she looks to her Dad and sees his eyes. Knowing that he is watching her right now and even that little shine of pride she sees and response with a touch of a smile, he can see that worked for her. Him showing her some emotions even though she knows that he can’t, she has spent her life around parents that show no emotion to her and even if this is his job she finds it difficult to understand it. It’s not like she is comparing him to her parents, but it’s almost like she is worried that he doesn’t have the emotions that her mother doesn’t have either, but at least her mother had somewhat of a reason not to have the emotion.

Alaria watches the lack of emotion on Caedwen’s face, but she also sees the frown that had taken over his lips, knowing that hearing her mother abused him when he was unaware is something he didn’t want to hear. She knows that he is happy to have her as a daughter, but he has to have time to process this information and hearing that you were abused and have a daughter are two different things in her mind.

He can be upset with being abused but happy that she is alive, that he has a daughter, it doesn’t mean that he will like her less knowing the woman that gave birth to her. This realization just hits her in the head that she isn’t afraid he is going to turn her away because he knows how she was made but that he is going to hold onto her tighter as she still is a miracle that he has a child, to begin with. There is a little bit of her starting to trust Caedwen now, knowing that he isn’t upset with her being his daughter but maybe still a little surprised that she is his daughter.

Alaria tries to show Oreldor that she is okay, but she knows he can read her like an open book, he can know her emotions on her face quickly and easily which makes her frown just a touch. She wishes that she could be the same way, that she could sit here and show no emotion since she knows the other elves are looking at her off and on to see her reactions since she is probably the only one in this room that cannot hide her feelings, it makes her suddenly angry. She shakes her head a moment to try and put that emotionless mask on her face and trying to protect everything but she just can’t anymore, it’s too much effort to hold it, and once she lets go of it she feels everything coming back quickly and pounding her with it boiling out of her. Alaria takes another deep breath, but before she can react both her and Oreldor are standing up, she can feel his body move an inch in front of her so if anything does happen she is sure that he is putting to push her behind him no matter what.

It gives her that feeling of comfort but while she watches her mother walk away and Oreldor quickly turns to her, she can feel his hands on her body, she can feel the softness of his voice speaking to her and trying to get her to calm down. Her panicked eyes look up to his soft Azure ones, and even without taking a breath she starts to calm down, looking into them and seeing the strength that is behind his eyes. She was not afraid that her mother was going to harm or but she was so taken aback that she apologize that she was almost shaking but with only simple words of her husband she starts to calm down, and her body moves against his now. “I regret not getting you to change… armour is… so bulky… and lap would be good right now.” He can tell she is calming down as there is a hint of humour attached to it, but the truth is that she just wants to be held but not against metal, she can wait. Alaria sits down and wipes her eyes but she is sitting closer to her husband now, having her hip touching his armoured hip and leaning against him, it’s not that she is trying to stay away from Caedwen, but she is trying to get closer to her husband and feel the strength that is in his body.

Gyrman, on the other hand, is dealing with a mage that is poking around in his head, knowing that there is no defence in his head the mage can walk around like a kid in a candy shop, it seems like a … simple brain to being with but as the mage starts to wander around and look into Gyrman he would begin to feel a hatred… not only of everything around him but mainly of himself. Gyrman has always hated himself and has always thought that he was nothing since he was brought up not as a royal and not even as a noble, he had to fight his way to the top until he came across the young Casianna… oh … it was like walking up and picking an apple off a tree. Gyrman tries to block some things out when the mage goes into his head to try and get information. There isn’t much that he can do to stop it though, he can feel the mage starting to ask a question of him… it seems that Thomas is not going for old memories like Varinor did with Casianna, but he seems to be going after memories of when he was king… the issues that he started and the relationship that he has with Casianna. The mage would be teleported to a scene in time… both Gyrman and Thomas are hovering over the memory right now as they look down to watch Casianna curled up on the floor while two guards are holding her down. The issue that they all witness tho is that Casianna looks like Alaria, she is young and fighting these guards, Gyrman comes over and bends down tsking at her

“Now now.. is that away for a wife to behave? Tsk… you should know better than this; you are acting like a little girl Casianna… give me your hand.. it won’t hurt it will only take a minute, and you will be so much happier.” The guards hold her hand out, and her gold wedding band can be seen, but Gyrman moves forward and takes off the wedding band and replaces it with one that looks similar. “There you go, little girl… you now will be happy to be married to me; you will know your place not to fight or argue with me in public. Everything that we do together.. we are one and agree with all.” Casianna widens her eyes as she shakes her head “You cant do this…” She screams out as the pain goes through her body and her ring shrinks. Gyrman laughs “Tell me again what I cant do… let's see how much of the pain you can take before you pass out little one.” He grins down to Casianna as he runs his finger along her cheek. “This kingdom is mine now…

Last edited by a moderator:
Also just wanted to add, if you want a sample of my roleplay I am more then welling to give you a normal response of mine so you know how I rp and what I am looking for. :)

Just seeing whats out there. Ive also edited the RT a little bit to add some new things and adjust what I said before. Everyones tastes changes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back