• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!

Pronouns: She/her
    Years of rp experience: 15+ years
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
    Ghost policy: Let me know if you get bored or lose interst
    1. I'm willing to work with Anyone
    2. I'm not picky about length as long as we can have enough to work with.
    3. If we have the same interest in the same fandom, I am willing to do two separate rps if you're willing to work with me depending on if the fandom is hard to find.
    4. Doubling isn't required with me but I'm open to it
    5. I am looking for Canon/oc pairing, I do MxF but I'm not opposed to trying MxM or FxF for you.

Last edited:
I’m interested in a Vampire Diaries roleplay with the first plot you had written for your side.

I do double

Hi! I’d love to do an AHS roleplay!! I’ll definitely play Donovan for you if you’d play Tate, Kit, or Kyle for me!

I’m interested in a Vampire Diaries roleplay with the first plot you had written for your side.

I do double

alright, private message me and we can discuss plots, rp set up and everything else.

Hi! I’d love to do an AHS roleplay!! I’ll definitely play Donovan for you if you’d play Tate, Kit, or Kyle for me!

alright, private message me and we can discuss plots, rp set up and everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back