• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for more partners.

hellreevus

Illuminate the Enemy
Hi there, I've been involved in RP for about +10 years and still loving it, hehe. And I always enjoy having new RP partners, so let's get the boring stuff out of the way before we get into the good stuff, shall we?

First off, just a few small tidbits.

- One liners are a huge turn off for me. A minimum of a paragraph is acceptable, but I highly prefer people who can write long paragraphs because it gives me a lot to work with. If you write more, I'll try to do the same.

- I highly prefer playing the female gender, but I can play both genders if need be.

- I highly prefer MxF, but can do FxF.

- I'm not a huge grammar nazi but try to have decent grammar, though we make mistakes every now and then.

- I actually prefer RP overs PM than a thread, but if a thread must be made, then I have no problem with it.

- If you won't be around for awhile, please notify me if you can, so you won't leave me wondering you are.

Alright, now that we got that out of the way, here are the genres that I enjoy doing the most.

-Sci-fi

-Horror

-Supernatural

-Romance

-Slice of Life

-Fantasy

Anyway, if anyone is interested, don't hesitate in replying here on this thread or feel free to PM me! We'll work out something together for plots and whatnot, and I love hearing people's ideas! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would be up for something! Been looking for a new rp for a while.

I love supernatural and fantasy based thing but in all honesty I pretty much cover everything.

That way, whenever an rp with an interesting plot-line appears, I can join in, regardless of genre.

If you are looking for ideas as well, I have a few but nothing solid as of yet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a tiny update to this, as I have a plot that I'd love to do with one willing partner.

(Singer x Manager)

The studio company you're working for is struggling financially, due to a rival company making more money than them. They give you an ultimatum: if you don't find the next big star, they'll be forced to close down. Which means you'll be out of a job. All hope seems to be lost until you come across a girl who's naturally a gifted singer. The girl is shy, kindhearted and has never performed in front of a live audience before. However, you somehow convince her to give it a try, and you train her to be a successful singer and pop idol. Both of you struggle dealing with rival companies, paparazzi, crazy fans and etc. Though as time goes on, you start to develop feelings for the girl, however, will you let your feelings jeopardize her career and ultimately, your job?

(The one in bold is what I highly prefer playing. Either way, send me a PM if you're interested.)

Hello! I would love to do a supernatural/fantasy role play. Can you PM me if you want to plan something? I'm new to this site (but not to role playing) and haven't quite figured out how to send a PM yet.

I'd love to do a fantasy/romance style of role play with you if you were still looking for partners! ^^

While I appreciate the responses that I'm getting from the people that posted in this thread, I'm currently not looking any new partners atm. However, I will PM you in the near future if I'm interested in starting an RP. Atm, I'm dealing with personal things, so I hope you'd understand.

Thank you once more for being interested.

hellreevus said:
Hi there, I've been involved in RP for about +10 years and still loving it, hehe. And I always enjoy having new RP partners, so let's get the boring stuff out of the way before we get into the good stuff, shall we?
First off, just a few small tidbits.

- One liners are a huge turn off for me. A minimum of a paragraph is acceptable, but I highly prefer people who can write long paragraphs because it gives me a lot to work with. If you write more, I'll try to do the same.

- I highly prefer playing the female gender, but I can play both genders if need be.

- I highly prefer MxF, but can do FxF.

- I'm not a huge grammar nazi but try to have decent grammar, though we make mistakes every now and then.

- I actually prefer RP overs PM than a thread, but if a thread must be made, then I have no problem with it.

- If you won't be around for awhile, please notify me if you can, so you won't leave me wondering you are.

Alright, now that we got that out of the way, here are the genres that I enjoy doing the most.

-Sci-fi

-Horror

-Supernatural

-Romance

-Slice of Life

-Fantasy

Anyway, if anyone is interested, don't hesitate in replying here on this thread or feel free to PM me! We'll work out something together for plots and whatnot, and I love hearing people's ideas! =)
Do you have any spots left for one more rper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back