• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for more partners! Fandom and original!!

Dublin.By.Dawn

Hi! I’m searching for a few more partners for some very specific (at the moment) plots!

What to expect from me:
-99.99% of all my characters are male, despite me being female
-I’m online a lot but work full time so replies can be from several times a day to once a week, but I do try to stay in contact the whole time
-I put a lot of effort into my characters, a lot more than I probably should
-I’ve been RPing for 11 years

You-
-18 or older please
-Help Plot please
-post at least a paragraph
-keep in touch? I love OOC talk and plotting and sharing random and useless facts about characters!
-please please please don’t ghost me

plots-

NEW***
I have 3 new characters who are Fox shifters/ fae. A girl and two boys, all related. I am DYING to use them in something, pretty much any plot! Nikula is the eldest one, male, silver/gray coloring with green eyes. Tries to be serious because he’s heir to some title, but gets caught up in all sorts of nonsense with his siblings. Nikita is the middle, she’s a black/orange/red coloring and the biggest trouble maker. She loves to torment the humans with (mostly) harmless fun. Nikolai is the youngest, all orange and gold, and the most accident prone. He doesn’t (usually) mean to get in trouble but is known for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I have no plot idea yet but would LOVE to use these three!

1. WW2- I have so many characters for this. I have a gay medic, I have a German who left the German army after seeing Dachau and risked it all to come give the Allie’s information (I am dying to use him and his gloriously grumpy personality, please), and several good infantry guys. I would rather avoid the usual nurse X soldier because those get boring. Let’s get involved in the actual fighting. Please know a bit about the war before asking for this one!

2. Equestrian- please, I have an adorable little German character who moves to America to escape some memories and start over, and it’s a huge culture shock and he’s as accident prone as they come and definitely not as good in English as he originally thought he was. Let him meet a wild cowgirl and learn some crazy western things while he teaches her dressage and jumping

3. An odd one, but maybe a band RP? I have a character who is musically gifted. He can sing and play a ton of instruments (bagpipes, all the guitars, cello and violin, piano, and harmonica and some traditional Scottish instruments). He speaks several languages (English, Scottish Gaelic, some Irish, German, French, and a few words in Spanish and Russian). He’s allergic and scared to death of dogs. He’s sweet and good and pure, horrible at reading, a bit clumsy and definitely has an overly sensitive stomach. He’s one of my most developed characters but I rarely get a chance to use him. So slice of life with a bit of band involved?

4. REALLY want a dystopian or big political conflict RP where I can use my new character whos basically a political terrorist

I have realized I have a lot of German involved. I’m not from Germany, I lived there for 4 months and just fell in love with how beautiful the country is, the people are and I could listen to people speak German for hours. It’s a good kind of loving a country, not a crazy one, because I also love Scotland and Ireland for the same reasons😅

Last edited:
Hmm. I might be interested, but I'll need a bit more information.

As for writing quality, I've written a few webnovels which were relatively well-received.

...Although now that I think about it, that's not necessarily a guarantee of quality...

Anyway, I usually write sci-fi or fantasy, but I'm curious to see where exactly you intend to take this.

I am forming a new character I’d love to use in a government/war type RP. Basically your character would be a by-the-book FBI agent or something similar. Dresses nice, follows the rules, has good morales.
My character is basically considered a terrorist by most governments, absolutely ruthless, and questionable morals if any. He’s been tortured and questioned and arrested many times before but never gave up information.
These characters are chosen to go undercover into an enemy country, and that country is where my character had originally fled from as a child. He’s fluent in the language and knows the land. So they decide he’s a perfect candidate to send in, and they hire him to go in with your character who knows the main goal of the mission and who they hope can keep a leash on my guys rather reckless temper.

An update on the new character, his name is Michael, last name probably Hauser, he’s German, bisexual, and comes from a Jewish family. He wears his deceased mothers Star of David necklace but doesn’t put much thought to religion anymore. He’s great at causing pure chaos and mayhem, and has a very good memory.

Remember those days of RPs where the characters have escaped from a lab and have powers or “deformities”? Let’s try one of those

Users who are viewing this thread

Back