• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Looking for More] Idas: Song of the Riftsea

Which roles are open if you don't mind me asking?

Character creation is rather free-form, so there aren't really individual "roles" up for grabs. The idea is more that when making a new character, it would be best to keep some of the other party roles in mind so that you can carve out a unique niche for your character; this allows each member of the party to have their own unique specialty, in a way. The current characters we have, in a single word, are more or less as follows:

Barbarian
Summoner
Engineer
Mage
Monk
Ranger

*Puts on Engineering goggles for being the usual class in a typical DnD list of characters*

tumblr_ovzeqpZpBP1w8qokno1_500.gif

Character creation is rather free-form, so there aren't really individual "roles" up for grabs. The idea is more that when making a new character, it would be best to keep some of the other party roles in mind so that you can carve out a unique niche for your character; this allows each member of the party to have their own unique specialty, in a way. The current characters we have, in a single word, are more or less as follows:

Barbarian
Summoner
Engineer
Mage
Monk
Ranger

Hm... I think I may take up a Rogue class. Or more a swashbuckler class since I think I’m in the mood to play that kind of character if you don’t mind lol

Hm... I think I may take up a Rogue class. Or more a swashbuckler class since I think I’m in the mood to play that kind of character if you don’t mind lol

I'm always open to new stuff! Both of those concepts sound fine; looking forward to see what you come up with.

I'm always open to new stuff! Both of those concepts sound fine; looking forward to see what you come up with.

Awesome lol! Anyways I’ll begin creating! By the way, what’s the gender ratio? While I do prefer playing females, I’d like to help balance it out so I’m fine with playing a male

Awesome lol! Anyways I’ll begin creating! By the way, what’s the gender ratio? While I do prefer playing females, I’d like to help balance it out so I’m fine with playing a male
Just all girls with one guy haha. Though really play what you like most, I was joking about needing more husbandos :P

Still open? I skimmed through the lore and this looks pretty neato. I could totally see myself playing a youngish rhagakin healer/chef if there's still space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back