• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for more characters -- dark high school rp <3

doedeer

seattle--------

MOOD: mood mood mood mood mood

OUTFIT: outfit outfit outfit outfit outfit

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

hello. I'm hoping to recruit more characters to a dark high-school group roleplay <3
if you are interested pls comment below or dm me and I'll fill you in with more details and/or a character sheet <3

essentially-- it takes place in gloomy Seattle, Washington. a good example of this roleplay would be the show skins UK or euphoria as the characters will be dealing with lots of mature themes like drugs and partying. while some characters who aren't so deep in the drug scene will be dealing with those types of themes surrounding them.

I'm hoping for some spots to fill that I'll list below, but either way all character types I don't mention are welcome--just any character you think would fit or would be fun to roleplay alongside!

this roleplay will be carried out on rpnation, but I also have a google doc that organizes character relationships and it's collaborative as well! most of the plotting will be done in our group chat onsite though :]

here are the character spots open that ive thought of:

-the bad girl (Effie from skins type)
-the happy-go-lucky girl (Cassie from skins type)
-the new girl (self-explanatory, she's new to seattle and to the world of craziness about to unfold to her)
-the party girl
-an ex-gf turned friend to my character Luke

-any boy characters that like to party/druggies/fuckboy types
-any dreamer/artsy type boys

-all lgbtq+ characters welcome and actually very encouraged as I myself am trans!!!

it's all pretty loose in my head, but id love to hear back from some people with some good characters they think would be fun to rp with even if I didn't list them above--the more the merrier :]

thank you so much!!

º º code by ditto º º

Users who are viewing this thread

Back