• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Modern/Fantasy RPs!

Ollie Declan

Mycan Overlord
Heya!
I think I should start with a little bit about myself.
I'm an Australian nutter with a passion for writing and the arts. I haven't been RPing for very long and have never had to write long responses. However, I'd be most certainly happy to try.

Some requirements:
No smut: I really prefer no smut, but romance is fine. If it's really necessary, it could be mentioned.
Good grammar: I don't expect your writing to be without fault, but correct punctuation and grammar is preferred.
Slow burn: I find that slow burn romance, if any, is far better than love at first sight.
No incest/pedophilia.
1x1/small group: I like RPing with groups 1 or 2 other people, I've never done group RPs before.

I prefer MxM/queer relationships, and very rarely do MxF/FxF. I'd prefer if your characters are LGBT in some way, diversity is always interesting!

With post length, I am happy with any length.

With characters and plots, I will do essentially anything.

I'm not all that hard to entertain.

Heya, I'm interested! I have a few modern fantasy ideas if you'd like to brainstorm. I can't actually PM yet, but I can offer my discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back