• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Modern Fantasy Partners (Closed for Now)

AgentFire

I'll be brief, because brevity is something that's not often found these days. I'm a male, who prefers to do MxF pairings. I'm also a college student, so my activity levels vary, but I try my best to respond as often as possible. I'm an English major, so grammar/spelling are really important to me. They do not have to be perfect, but I'd like it if mistakes were minimal. Of course, I won't bite your head off if you do make one, I probably won't even mention it.

So, as for writing, I can do anywhere upwards of 1 good paragraph. Obviously, I'd love to write more, but I know that people don't always have the time, so I'll take what I can get. Last note to touch on, is please be open minded, because I enjoy unique fantasy experiences. DM me or post down below if interested. Thanks ^-^

Do you have any specific plot ideas in mind that can be worked off of? Or do you just wish to talk it over with your partner?

PurpleNurple PurpleNurple I can do both c: What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue?
You can tuna piano, but you can't piano a tuna.
Are you wondering about the pot of glue?
I knew you'd get stuck there.
Also, can I pretty please have your discord?

Purity Purity I think talking it over would be nice.

I'd love to hear what ideas you have in mind! However I am unable to creat new DMs due to being a new member for whatever reason. I'd really appreciate it if you could DM me! Thanks! :)

I'll be brief, because brevity is something that's not often found these days. I'm a male, who prefers to do MxF pairings. I'm also a college student, so my activity levels vary, but I try my best to respond as often as possible. I'm an English major, so grammar/spelling are really important to me. They do not have to be perfect, but I'd like it if mistakes were minimal. Of course, I won't bite your head off if you do make one, I probably won't even mention it.

So, as for writing, I can do anywhere upwards of 1 good paragraph. Obviously, I'd love to write more, but I know that people don't always have the time, so I'll take what I can get. Last note to touch on, is please be open minded, because I enjoy unique fantasy experiences. DM me or post down below if interested. Thanks ^-^

Howdy I would like to do with you. I love fantasy plots and I have recently created a character I would like to test.

Do you know about Undertale, if you do we can RP that if you want. :33:. It's a fandom but I also consider it a sort of fantasy

I'd love to hear what ideas you have in mind! However I am unable to creat new DMs due to being a new member for whatever reason. I'd really appreciate it if you could DM me! Thanks! :)
Well. That's silly.
I'd PM you, but I'm reluctant to do so as I don't know what you want. I don't know if it would be a waste of my time. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back