What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Modern Day RP!

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ, Magical, Romance, School, Supernatural, Zombies
Hey! I'm pretty new to the site, but have years worth of RP experience under my belt;

I'm not bothered with the specifics - we can figure those out later, to leave room for anything you might want to include
All I ask is that it's a modern day RP, and that whoever we chose to RP, I'm able to RP a female - I'm much more comfortable with females, if a relationship is included I don't mind the gender of your character, I just can't RP males or anything other than females. I hope that's not too much trouble for anyone ^^;
It's a modern day RP, but anything could happen, from apocalypses to something magical, I don't mind, just whatever you'd be interested in. I also don't mind about what species we RP - humans, anthros, metahumans, again I'm up for almost anything

So yeah! PM (that's a thing, right?) me if you're interested, or just reply to this ^^

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hey. I’d be down for a 1x1. Could we discuss details in a pm. I’ll message you just like this comment and I’ll message you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)