• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Mature Players (18+) sandbox like

Read through all that silently hoping to see a mention of it being ran on discord. I’m real, real bad at checking rpn(even with email notifications turned on). Looks like the slots are filling anyway. Hope it all works out for y’all.

A discord will be utilized when the game does start for OOC and for a more "fluid" character interaction with the forum honestly mostly being used to create a "story board". Something that could literally be read like a long novel.

While I have a dozen people interested. If I see enough CS I might expand the party size to 7, or if Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711 joins us. I'll have him CO-GM if he wants to, and we could probably handle a party of 9. Like I said earlier, I've been entertaining the idea of two separate parties of 5 being on Savos. Both being.... summoned by separate parties.

But by all means you do you, I understand the pros and cons when joining a RP.

I’m headed to bed now, but shall fully decide in the morning when I’m not exhausted. Very well may put up a CS as I haven’t seen much that interests me as much as this lately.

Update: due to unforeseen circumstances, I have more time on my hands. This means I believe I can take on 7 players. For those of you who have lost interest, I can understand. Those of you who are still interested but haven't submitted a CS. I invite you to do so.

oh, sweet! i saw that slots were filling up fast. started to get discouraged but I'm filling out a sheet now. should have it done by the end of the day... as soon as i get a good concept of the character in my head... you want just a PM the character sheet? also where are the other character sheets fo the party? or are you waiting until we start to show everyone?

oh, sweet! i saw that slots were filling up fast. started to get discouraged but I'm filling out a sheet now. should have it done by the end of the day... as soon as i get a good concept of the character in my head... you want just a PM the character sheet? also where are the other character sheets fo the party? or are you waiting until we start to show everyone?
PM it to me. I'm waiting to show everyone the CS when they meet for the first time. That will be like 3 posts in on the actual thread. I wanted to prevent people from making characters that took inspiration or see a character and say "romance potential!" And make a prince/ss charming. Since after all these characters are being summoned at is seemingly at random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back