• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help looking for marvel character template

the dark prince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i've been looking around at some templates and the main thing i'm having a problem with is that a lot of the ones i've found don't include spots for certain things that are specific to marvel characters like powers, weapons, weaknesses, alias, etc.

i was wondering if there are any templates out there that have been made specifically for marvel characters

also, there was one template i really liked that looked like files which i think would be so cool for a marvel character, but it was hard to include some of the info i need to include in it so if anyone knows about one like that for a marvel character (or just with more space for more info) that would be amazing. if not, that is okay, i know that may be a little too specific

like a bbcode or any template? if it's the former, you can just add information sections as you see fit. i recommend uxie's codes or natasha's, and user weldherwings also has some sort of file-esque codes that i could send you. if bbcode isn't necessary, i can send you the one i use for a descriptive outline of my ocs on google docs, or more complex google doc layouts if you want it to be both aesthetic and detailed.

like a bbcode or any template? if it's the former, you can just add information sections as you see fit. i recommend uxie's codes or natasha's, and user weldherwings also has some sort of file-esque codes that i could send you. if bbcode isn't necessary, i can send you the one i use for a descriptive outline of my ocs on google docs, or more complex google doc layouts if you want it to be both aesthetic and detailed.
i’m thinking bbcode, i have a regular copy and paste template i use for my characters right now, but i’m playing around with the idea of putting them in a different format. i am very new to bbcode though so at least for the one i was trying to use, i found it hard to add more information to it

i will have to look into the file-esque ones i really like the look of those types, but i would also be interested in seeing the more complex google doc layouts because i have been interested in making my current characters more detailed than they are and i’d like them to be more aesthetically pleasing

i’m thinking bbcode, i have a regular copy and paste template i use for my characters right now, but i’m playing around with the idea of putting them in a different format. i am very new to bbcode though so at least for the one i was trying to use, i found it hard to add more information to it

i will have to look into the file-esque ones i really like the look of those types, but i would also be interested in seeing the more complex google doc layouts because i have been interested in making my current characters more detailed than they are and i’d like them to be more aesthetically pleasing
i’ll send them to you in pm, there are a good few. uxie’s codes usually have indicators of where to copy and paste, but i feel like once you see it enough, it’s pretty self explanatory! so i’ll be happy to show you how to add new sections ^^”

i’ll send them to you in pm, there are a good few. uxie’s codes usually have indicators of where to copy and paste, but i feel like once you see it enough, it’s pretty self explanatory! so i’ll be happy to show you how to add new sections ^^”
thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back