• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PurpleMeeks

Hello! It's been a very long time since I lasted posted haha

anyway!

I’m looking for someone to do a wolf among us rp, mainly looking for someone to rp bigby from the series. If that isn't up for your taste I am looking for a few other rps too:
My hero macadamia (either hawks, dabi, murko)
JJK (gojo, sukana)
Demon slayer(Rengokuo or Tengen)
Tokyo revengers (Baji)
Haikyuu (kuroo)
And life is strange (Chloe Price)

I mainly roleplay as an oc and in 3rd person and send at least one to three paragraphsfor each reply but if thats too much I don’t mind doing less. I also mainly only roleplay fandom role plays as well as romance, in case that wasn’t clear for the roleplay, though we can always work around that if it’s not really your thing. I also mainly play oc but I don’t mind if that you’d like me to play other characters as well. All characters in this rp will be 18+ just incas ethis was needed to be mentioned.

If there are any questions about this roleplay please feel free to send a DM about anything, my dms are always open, but mainly for roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back