• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for male or female to play a Vampire lord roleplay!

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hello! I am a twenty year old female from Canada. Here is a bit about myself:

Currently, I'm looking for a job. With that being said, I am pretty free, unless something random comes up. I will try and let you know though!

I have been role playing for 7+ years. My replies go vary on what I’m given. I do NOT do one liners. They drive me up the wall. I also normally do not go over the top (depending on the scene) as I do like characters being able to reply… I’m also one who will communicate if I do get stuck. That’s a promise. Another thing is I won’t just leave a role play. It’s a pet peeve if people do that to me so I wouldn’t ever do that to anyone else.

In this roleplay, I will be playing the human. My main character is also female (as normally is since I'm not comfortable playing the male role). Side characters I do play male and female. I apologize as this is a roleplay I will not double up for.
I apologize also as I only do MxF roleplay. I will not do MxM or FxF.

RULES
No taking control of my character
Be able to play sides as well
Help keep the story going
No one liners

ROMANCE IS A MUST
Basic character sheet. I don't need anything over the top. I also use anime pictures as I prefer not to use realistic so I will not change that.
If you're going to leave because you've lost interest, please let me know
Don't use text speak like, "u", "ur", etc.
Have decent grammar skills.
I know some people are not perfect, but please try.
Have at least a paragraph reply.

The Roleplay (rough plot which can go many ways and would love to discuss with people!) :

Vampires live on earth, and have for centuries. Some humans know about it while others do not. They live more so in hiding than trying to blend in in the city.

A dark vampire lord is looking for a spouse. He does not want a vampire though, but a human. A human would not be able to disobey as well, but also can be his human blood bag which he can feed from whenever he pleases. Also, he will want to have children at some point. If a human is mated by a vampire, 98% of the time, a child is vampire, 1% the child is a halfling, and the other 1% the child will be human.

If you are interested, please let me know! Send me a message or something. I can roleplay on here, or discord.
I also will say my boundaries before the rp starts! Looking forward to hear people soon :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back