• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bisby

living the dream gary
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello, my name is bisby and I'm currently in search for a roleplay partner.

currently I'm interested in angsty dark themes, mostly because i can never be satisfied with pure vanilla slice of life.

I'm into fantasy, dystopian, sci-fi, slow-burns, horror, supernatural and angsty settings. of course I enjoy the spot of romance, however I try not to make it the main focus.

if you're interested in any fandoms, some of the ones I wouldn't mind utilizing are good omens, helluva boss, what we do in the shadows, hannibal (show), and our flag means death.

i'm literate, and can post a few paragraphs depending on the situation and timing! also please take note that I live a busy life, and i won't be available 24/7. discord is much preferred, though accomodations can be made.

thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you!

Helluva Boss plz! I was also thinking we could do a crossover with Hazbin Hotel

Hello! I would love to be one of your roleplay partners for a original plot, my discord is Pussy stealer#5798

Users who are viewing this thread

Back