• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for lovelies to RP with

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence

Idea #1: Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments

What the heck is this about?

This is a fandom RP based on the books. So basically it will be about a hunting monsters and such. Pretty straight forward.

Pairings(MxF. A * means I would play this role)

• Shadowhunter x Shadowhunter*
  • Shadowhunter x Vampire*
  • Shadowhunter x Demon*
  • Shadowhunter x Witch*
  • Shadowhunter x Werewolf*
  • Shadowhunter x Human*
  • Warlock x Shadowhunter*
  • Vampire x Shadowhunter*
  • Werewolf x Shadowhunter*
  • Human x Shadowhunter *
  • Demon x Shadowhunter *

Extra Information

I would like romance with this RP

Idea #2: Brats with Tats

What the heck is this about?

It's the year 2137, and the world is more or less a wasteland. Most of those still alive live in small shanty towns, with barely enough food to eat. The Elite, on the other hand, live in heavily guarded cities feasting every day and night. The Elite are well dressed, clean and free of tattoos. The Brats, or the poor, dress in rags and are covered in tattoos to distinguish them from the elite. The Brats are beginning to rise up, and soon...there will be a war coming to the Elite's doorsteps.

Pairings(MxF. A * means I would play this role)

• Brat x Elite*
  • Brat x Brat*
  • Elite x Brat*

Extra Information

• Romance is almost a must for this RP, especially with he Brat x Elite and Elite x Brat pairing

Important Information

-I'm most comfortable with MxF pairings

-I'm most comfortable playing the female character

-Quality>Quantity

-I would like you to be coherent with decent(if not good) grammar

-I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions or ideas

-Feel free to PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I find the last idea very interesting. If it's still open let me know, if you don't mind. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Maddox Rainer]Hello there, I find the last idea very interesting. If it's still open let me know, if you don't mind. xD

[/QUOTE]
It's open!

Hello! The idea regarding Mortal Instruments sounds awesome. Are you still open for roleplaying? 
Hello! The idea regarding Mortal Instruments sounds awesome. Are you still open for roleplaying? 
Oh gosh why did that post three times? So sorry!

WolfHagerash said:
Hi Idea three sounds fun that is if this is still open to others to chat about
Always open to chat! Just shoot me a PM! 

[QUOTE="Cuddly Kraken]Hello! The idea regarding Mortal Instruments sounds awesome. Are you still open for roleplaying? 
Oh gosh why did that post three times? So sorry!

[/QUOTE]
Haha, don't worry! But yes, that one is still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back