• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π˜­π˜°π˜°π˜¬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 β™‘

florist

la vie en rose
hello all! i'm florist, long time lurker and first time poster, looking for a rp partner!

a bit about me:
- i'm 18+ and prefer to have a partner who's also 18+ for comfort's sake
- i'm a sucker for romance, as you can tell by the title
- i'm friendly! i welcome ooc chats and friendship
- i'm giving myself a bit of leeway by saying i've not roleplayed in a hot minute and am looking for a considerate/casual partner
- i can rp males or females and multiple characters
- i'm in the mood for sappy/troupy m/f pairings, but can be convinced otherwise

i'll be honest; what i'm really craving is a slice of life romance krp. that means lots of cheese, fluff, and angst. some prompts i have are:
- a and b are internet friends in a close-knit online community. little did they know, they would cross paths in real life and aren't what each other expected...
- a is an aspiring athlete/musician who has just made it into their dream university! they are full of enthusiasm and hope... that is, until their upperclassman, b, from the same department starts making things a little hard for them.
- ever since they were young, a has always been a good caregiver. that's why they decided to go to university for primary education and work part time at a kindergarten. b meets a at said kindergarten after enrolling their younger sibling. later, they discover they go to the same university.

am also willing to brainstorm other ideas! pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back