• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for lots of roleplays!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Summer break has finally begun for me, and I'm looking for tons of different types of roleplays! Modern, fantasy, fandom, anything! And I have quite a few plots to fit each genre c:

Quick rules:

-I would absolutely love to play the female! I prefer to, really. Buuuut, I do have two male characters that I would love to roleplay with, as well! (More on them below c: )

-So I am primarily looking for romance rps, but if you have an idea that doesn't include romance (Or just wanna take it out of one of mine) Then feel free to message me!

-I thought this was in the rules, but people ask me about it anyways: No sexual content. At all.

-I really, really don't care about size. I'm perfectly fine with anything from one-liners to 6+ paragraphs!

-I...think that's all, really xD Onto the plots~

Plots:

This zombie story isn't about the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, isn't even set place in the midst of it- instead, it's at the end of the zombie apocalypse. Sort of. The beginning of the end, at least, when they've actually found some hope and have some plans and can't really call it an apocalypse anymore because they're going to survive it.

It all starts with a young zombie boy [Your Character], who mysteriously wakes up in the hospital with more brains in his head than his stomach. Turns out he was an experiment, and they had taken the remains of his brain along with parts of someone else's living, not undead brain and completely repaired his. He was still a frozen rotten corpse who didn't have enough bandages to cover every cut and bruise on his body, but he was alive. Sort of. He had a brain, at least, he still had his nerves and motor function other than holding his hands limply out in front of him and walking in a straight line. But what stood out to him was, well, where exactly did that living brain come from?

Turns out it came from a girl named Sage, who came to the hospital completely alone and signed right up for this strange new experiment that could've very well killed her. Now she's practically more zombielike than him- all she can do with the remains of her brain is lay in bed and stare. Sometimes she would blink, sometimes she'd look around or maybe even eat without anyone helping her, but it was mostly just staring. They say she'll recover...but it's a long, long road.

And what stood out to [Your Character] about that was that she was alone. No one to sit by her side and watch over her at night. No one to talk in the silence that she left. No one to care.

Well, having half her brain, he cared. It wasn't like he, having just been a total zombie and still not quite totally human, had anything better to do. So he sat. He talked. He cared. Of course communicating and connecting was hard, but he had her brain, and with it, came memories. Her memories. So if anyone was going to help her, it was him.

[Your character] loves women in the absolutely worst way. Every girl he's ever liked, even just kinda-sorta-like, or even just glanced at and liked the way she looked, he's kissed. If the time is right and luck's on his side, he'll have a one night stand with her. They're fun, there's no strings attached, and no one's tried to stop him before, so why stop?

That is, until he locked lips with the wrong girl: A witch.

And he had no way of finding out until the next morning, when he didn't wake up in whoever's bed he was in, and he didn't wake up with a pretty lady next to him. Instead, he woke up cold, alone, in the middle of the forest, and...different. He gets this feeling that there's something nearby that he wants to see even though he currently can't see it, and there's an odd new weight on his head.

He goes in search of that thing he wants to see so badly for some reason he doesn't even know himself, and before long, he happens upon one of the few girls he hasn't kissed: Parrot, by far the most innocent girl in school, who says nothing to him when they lock eyes. She screams.

Probably because there's now a horn growing out of his forehead.

Set in the 1950's, everything seems so bright and happy. The future is bright, the people are happy, and it seems like nothing bad can happen.

That is, until a vampire comes to town.

After fleeing from his last country, his top priority is finding a way to hide better- possibly hiding in plain sight. It seems very simple: get a nice house, dress in nice clothes, get a nice job and have a nice smile. All of that, he can do. But that's not enough for his ruse.

He needs someone. Someone to be with so he's not just the suspicious lonely man on the block. Someone to be seen with so it looks like he can form relationships he doesn't actually care about. Someone he can feed on when he needs to.

And preferably, someone that nobody would miss. Because he was going to kidnap them.

The kingdom of Aoalle is well known for their gentle, nature-loving magic. They talk to animals, talk to plants, manipulate water and sunny weather for a bright, plentiful kingdom.

A stark contrast to the Creaand kingdom, whose powers are nothing more than brutal. Dark clouds cover a war driven wasteland, who had had to ally with Aoalle for trade and imports they need to survive, and in return, they protect their peace. And it's easy, with powers of fire, electricity, strength- powers designed to kill in a world designed to strengthen. It's a perfect balance they can't afford to break.

Until a young woman, a woman from Aoalle, wakes up on the side of a Creaand road, hurt, confused, and unconsciously setting fire to everything around her.

Prompts from Pinterest (Haven't come up with actual "prompts" yet, but I'd love to make something out of them c: )

65f28c6248b80c018832e29ae9d41f15.jpg

c1b52579cad48929459da59ccdf5cd6f.jpg

tumblr_nbcdjb8SRs1rstdiyo1_1280.jpg

Fandoms:

Skyrim

Saints row (3 & 4)

Pokemon

Pairings!!:

Girl x Pirate!
(I wanna do one of these so bad >.<)

Girl x Prince

Girl x Genie

Girl x Mind reader

Girl x Shapeshifter

Dude Characters:

Sooo, I mentioned that I have a couple of dude character's I'd like to use, and here they are!

commission_by_wacky06-d7c83gb.jpg

Their names are Valentine and Lawrence, and yeah, I'd be open to do some roleplays with them c: (Not many, though!)

Message me or comment here if you're interested~!

TwistedCupid666 said:
I really like the sound of:
Plot #3

A question about this one:

•Who plays the vampire?

It's all I really would like to know, my dear.
If you would be able to play the vampire, that would be awesome c: PM me?

Aqua said:
I like plot 4 and prompt 1 they sound great
Awesome! :D PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back