• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Longtime Roleplay Partners~! (Always Open)

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( °꒳° )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~! I'm looking for a person (or people?) to do fun ideas with since I'm not good at most things , idea-building being one of them, but I'm a person who finds horror-related plots amazing and interesting and honestly they are the type that I do the best in and have the most fun with doing/building. I have no per se problems with how one writes nor their style of POV as I've seen all types on my side of roleplaying and there really isn't anything that makes me uncomfortable so I'm quite open to anything given in the sub genres like supernatural or romantic based. The only restriction I have is that I prefer to do MxM plots but I can accommodate and adapt to my partner's requests since I'm weak when it comes to appeasing and making someone happy. Also please know that I won't be hard on the times it takes to post as I wait a week or two after the previous one till I bump but that only happens rarely as I'm not the pushy type and I hate to do that.

The size and length of the posts do not matter in the long run but I would be happy if they weren't one sentence ones due to me needing to work around what is given, which even if not, I still suck a bit with coming up with my side of posting so please be gentle ;w;

Compilation of Plots--

[Plot Takes Heavy Inspiration from a certain Manga] In a different world, time, universe, what if Humans evolved from more than Monkeys? What about Wolves? Foxes? Deer? Where there are Higher [High] Bloods and Lower [Low] Bloods depending on the Species one's lineage comes from. High Bloods were categorized with strong, intelligent carnivorous species as well as the bigger, tougher herbivores. Lower Bloods were the smaller kinds of carnivores and the weaker, smaller herbivores. Middle Bloods are a common ground and consisted of Bobcats, Cows, Horses, Snakes, and other kinds of common species that are a little bit bigger and stronger than Low Bloods. Now, different Bloods doesn't determine the value of each species completely as there are special breeds such as snow foxes, albino deer, and other species that genetically differ in either appearance or are species that come from environments that were far and severe, causing their bloodlines to be slim and small such making their kinds rare and worth spreading.

There exists a system in which near-extinct bloodlines will be pushed and paid to partner excessively in order to keep their species alive, and there are cases where such species are incapable of pursing a permanent relationship given their role in the world and the pushing of the organizations involved in the processes such as these. Some species tend to be more Dominant or Submissive depending on their genetics and the roulette of the said individual's blood, as a typical bull or buffalo may be more domineering to a smaller carnivores, and rarely medium-sized, due to the genetic make-up and the stronger blood that may run through them, allowing species dominance as some lines may water down over the years due to joining of two different bloods and as such, making one weaker in the eyes of another and in turn, cause them to become more submissive when in front of stronger bloodlines.

One that does goes beyond bloodlines is the connection between the carnivorous and herbivorous species, with the prior being more possessive and obsessed with the later due to their instincts as well as the particular scent that tends to waft from certain ones. In some cases, this can be called a bonding of soulmates for if a carnivore finds someone that smells better than anything else in their life, that typically means, in their eyes and instincts, that person is their undeniable mate and trying to prevent them from reaching said person can cause the carnivore to revert back to animalistic behavior and attack all in their way.

Note that people with stronger bloodlines can cause attributes of their species to affect them physically such as leopard's spots and some can even revert to their species entirely in drastic cases in emotions and situation.

Procreation can occur no matter the gender of either species due to the introduction of certain medications that allow temporary means of reproduction.

Scents and Markings are considered one in the same, but scents are merely just that and are temporary imprint of ownership and protection onto another person, or in most cases, a carnivore will do such if interested or in a relationship with a Herbivore. Also, each and every person have a different scent no matter the species they belong to and these scents tend to attract different parties with of course, herbivores having a more sweet or fragrant smell compared to carnivores who have spicy or strong ones and either of these parties attract one another with these biological aspects of themselves. There are cases of heightened compatibility between two people and these tend to be considered 'fated pairs' due to the fact that no matter what other scent they smell in their lives, no other will compare to what they feel and sense from the other. Markings are permanent ownerships onto another and is considered as important as a wedding ring given that only one pair may be formed by each party, no matter they be carnivore or herbivore. Courting is the main aspect leading up to these behaviors and it is usually initiated by a carnivore and mostly directed towards a herbivore

[ABO Dynamics are slightly implemented in this Universe as well.]
In a time where Knights and Castles were not yet the past nor long gone, where cities were simple villages and towns that ran with and built on wood, this is the tale of two differing species, in a manner, meeting each other and finding acceptance and belonging.

In a small far-out village there was a legend about a cursed forest where each and everything within and even itself would torture and whisk away any traveler or hunter from existence, only to be found later mutilated and nearly indiscernible as a corpse. The forest was known to mentally toy with any whom enter, making any intruders lost with it's abundant and ever-changing flora so that the creatures may feast on their tired and weak form with ease. One particular creature was feared as the main reason for the curse that ran throughout the woods; one that no one had ever seen and could only speculate with fear of how ghastly and inhumane such a beast must be to change such of nature to attack and massacre one of it's people that laid on it's nearby land.

One day a Boy decided that he would be the first to see the form and appearance of the mysterious and allusive creature of the cursed woods, and so he had set out when all of the other villagers were asleep and into the woods he went, deeper and deeper into the entangled trees and the abundance of flora was when he was greeted with a sight: A beautiful creature that laid on the exposed patch of flowers, a place that one could only get light within the woods... It wasn't Human, at least it hadn't appeared so till it changed from a beast to a Human. It was with such a sight that the Boy had let out the slightest of noises that eventually had him greeted with the beast looking straight at him with piercing eyes suitable for a monstrous hunter of the woods.

... What happens next is up to your imagination. [There's also one route where it is the Royal Family coming to the woods with their Knights to execute the beast, whom they capture, but it is saved by the kind-hearted yet foolish Young Prince, but it is mainly wholesome with it mainly being about the possibility of helping the beast become more welcomed and learning of Human society.]
  • A World primarily inhabited by animal-human hybrids; those more beast in appearance and those only with the ears, tails, and other animalistic qualities like sharp teeth or heightened senses. [MPREG Qualities Ahead-]
    Carnivores: Small, Medium, and Big [Mostly small ones are capable of having Children regardless of biological gender, some medium ones can also be found with these capabilities, but rare to none have there been cases of large ones having this ability.]
    Herbivores: Small, Medium, and Big [All have the Capabilities of having Children, no matter of biological gender.]
    Carnivore x Carnivore
    Herbivore x Carnivore
    Herbivore x Herbivore
  • 10 Days till the End [Short RP] Two separated people meet once more and now can only think of what-if's and mend past wounds with each other all while surviving and waiting for the inevitable end.
  • Fantasy Dumb Duo of a Outgoing, hard-headed Warrior Tank and a Socially Awkward, Absent-minded yet Prodigal Wizard who are both dense idiots in love.
  • Zombie Apocalypse- Two people meet coincidentally- Both are bitten without the other one knowing- One has been bitten for over a month while the other has only been for a week yet both haven't changed yet, but time can only tell while tension of the future and survival are the main concerns.
  • Zombie Apocalypse - Despite overdone horror-wise in RPs, I've never done one ever and I've been interested somewhat in doing one in the future.
  • Demi-Humans & Humans Sharing Society - This is something I'm used to since most of the time I'm motivated by fantasy elements and I tend to like the idea of two different beings sharing a society despite their differences, plus I just generally like half-humans .n.
  • Beauty & The Beast - Since I had no idea how to name this particular idea, I chose one that essentially speaks more of the idea than merely explaining, but really it's just the idea of two people; one being inhuman, etc. ; and living together or finding solace in each other's company. This could be somewhat combined with the above idea or alone; the same can be said for the settings.
  • Androids & Their Humans - This is something that I believe I've always wanted to do since it just seems like it would be simple with coming up with side ideas plus it can both be happy and sad depending on the need.
  • Paladin x Necromancer
  • Scientist x Android/Experiment
  • Pirate x Captured/Runaway Prince
  • Nature Spirit/God x Huntsman/Loner
  • KiriBaku [My Hero Academia]
  • TodoDeku [My Hero Academia]
  • Hannibal x William [Hannibal TV Show]
Let me know if there are pairings besides these that you want to do and I'll let you know if it is possible since I'm not too active when it comes to TV Shows or Anime as I used to.

Last edited:
Hey N30NL4Z3R! We were doing a rp called "The Ice King's Bride" Back on Feralfront. I was wondering if you were still interested in continuing it or not?

Ah, I remember and yeah, I'm fine with continuing it if you wanna. ouo

Between the years 2XXX – 3XXX, humanity had finally developed and mastered the art of AI as well as implement themselves into space with ships containing the highest degree of comfort and self-sustaining for those assigned to them. Their size was comparable to skyscrapers in length and very well could be considered mansions in the sky with their height and width, allowing numerous amounts of storage and space for further development when technology is involved. The purpose of this evolution in the technological world was to allow man to pursue further beyond the planets that had been drained of knowledge and resources and see if life truly exists among the other stars and planets that had been out of their reach prior.

Artificial Intelligence allowed easy access and daily tasks for sustaining the life of the crew through implementing the AI within the very ship’s workings and even allowing a physical embodiment to live among each of residents and mind you, each one is different with their missions and existence but that does not mean they are not ‘alive’ in their own terms. They were made to allow easy communication between man and machine as well as allow the crew some comfort and ease if they should grow restless or experience a state of hysterical behavior due to seeing the same faces day in and day out, or should they need someone simply to talk to without the act of judgement and allow the utmost secrecy pertaining one’s privacy and health.

Now, the GEMINI-9100-IUE, an information and expedition carrier that’s main purpose is to scour through the cosmos and report new planets and stars that may pass their way as well as find themselves occasionally reported to partake in exploring such areas if command was given. Die to their work and contributions, the knowledge and scientific workings and developments have long surpassed their prior simplicity and have become responsible for even finding certain small and beneficial lifeforms, though sadly most of them were bacterial or microscopic in general.

But sadly, it was not to last and even then, it had surpassed the typical numbers that ships have lasted before suddenly losing contact due faulty and old technology like their radars and directional assistance losing their credibility and breaking being a prominent problem. This is not due to the technicians or workers that built these but rather the ships showing their signs of age way too late and taking their passengers with them. It was such an inevitable case for the GEMINI in the end as well.

Awakening, the AI of the ship found themselves within their charging bay which was a usual sight mind you but the silence and the lack of heat signals coming from the surroundings to their knowledge but something worse was occurring within its system as it saw its vision flicker with errors and glitching impairing the colors and the objects around them. From the given situation regarding these signs, it was clear that their system was damaged, and it was clear to say that similarly the ship must be as well, but that raised a question regarding the silence and the lack of life since it should have been expected that if one of the crew were to have noticed such malfunctions, they would have had awoken him from the stasis and had him in question.

Getting up and around and out of the bay was a difficult task especially with vision being flickered on and off and occasionally blocked with continuous errors. It must have not gotten fully charged or it could have been possible that the ship had lost electrical support and it was imperative to run the back up power supply at least to ensure survival as well as the possibility to contact the station for assistance. But there was not true cause in their eyes with the lack of support coming from the ship’s workings and the detrimental fact that it seemed the vital systems have been tampered with or at least cut off from their control and sight.

Staggering out of the residential area, a place that combined the needed bed material but as well as the bay in which it charged itself, allowing it to be easier to get in contact with it or more so it’s role as the main ship’s system without searching around in vain. Maybe that is why the silence was more so concerning since there should have been someone in this area besides itself since sleep was a necessity for living creatures and so it’s heat radar should have picked up some sort of hint of body heat from one of the rooms but there was nothing but black and the slightest of blue.

It was at the hallway that veered two ways; one being the way to the control station and the other being the leading point to the maintenance bay, that something was picked up. Heading down the hallway of the maintenance bay, it saw what appeared to be an unknown being, or rather a Human that did not match any bodily description of any of the crew members, leaving an inevitable error popping up from the sight of this undetermined lifeform that could very well be friend or foe, especially with the disappearance of the crew at least to its impression regarding this situation.

Hi there - I love the sound of this and I also only do MXM plots! Would you like to DM me (or I can DM you) and we can brainstorm some plots? I personally love world/idea-building, so it will be easy there. (:

Cool! I kind of would like to be DM'd and I'm sorry if that sounds selfish of me to ask of. o(TヘTo)

Still open to anyone~! Though I'm looking for those who are looking for simple plots since I've been having difficulties with current characters I've been doing.

Hey there! I'd like to start up a RP with you if you're interested :) I'm open to anything! Feel free to send me a PM.

Interests Added!
  • Zombie Apocalypse - Despite overdone horror-wise in RPs, I've never done one ever and I've been interested somewhat in doing one in the future.
  • Demi-Humans & Humans Sharing Society - This is something I'm used to since most of the time I'm motivated by fantasy elements and I tend to like the idea of two different beings sharing a society despite their differences, plus I just generally like half-humans .n.
  • Beauty & The Beast - Since I had no idea how to name this particular idea, I chose one that essentially speaks more of the idea than merely explaining, but really it's just the idea of two people; one being inhuman, etc. ; and living together or finding solace in each other's company. This could be somewhat combined with the above idea or alone; the same can be said for the settings.
  • Androids & Their Humans - This is something that I believe I've always wanted to do since it just seems like it would be simple with coming up with side ideas plus it can both be happy and sad depending on the need.

Boop~! Recent interest in more of the questionable messed up side in psychological and other sorts of Horror-based plots~!

Hello~! I'm looking for a person (or people?) to do fun ideas with since I'm not good at most things , idea-building being one of them, but I'm a person who finds horror-related plots amazing and interesting and honestly they are the type that I do the best in and have the most fun with doing/building. I have no per se problems with how one writes nor their style of POV as I've seen all types on my side of roleplaying and there really isn't anything that makes me uncomfortable so I'm quite open to anything given in the sub genres like supernatural or romantic based. The only restriction I have is that I prefer to do MxM plots but I can accommodate and adapt to my partner's requests since I'm weak when it comes to appeasing and making someone happy. Also please know that I won't be hard on the times it takes to post as I wait a week or two after the previous one till I bump but that only happens rarely as I'm not the pushy type and I hate to do that.

The size and length of the posts do not matter in the long run but I would be happy if they weren't one sentence ones due to me needing to work around what is given, which even if not, I still suck a bit with coming up with my side of posting so please be gentle ;w;
Hello! I would love to rp with you! I have no triggers and love angst and horror! I never do one liners and i have an male oc based off of me (im new to ocs) so! If you’re interested pm me! :)

New Plot~
[Plot Takes Heavy Inspiration from a certain Manga] In a different world, time, universe, what if Humans evolved from more than Monkeys? What about Wolves? Foxes? Deer? Where there are Higher [High] Bloods and Lower [Low] Bloods depending on the Species one's lineage comes from. High Bloods were categorized with strong, intelligent carnivorous species as well as the bigger, tougher herbivores. Lower Bloods were the smaller kinds of carnivores and the weaker, smaller herbivores. Middle Bloods are a common ground and consisted of Bobcats, Cows, Horses, Snakes, and other kinds of common species that are a little bit bigger and stronger than Low Bloods. Now, different Bloods doesn't determine the value of each species completely as there are special breeds such as snow foxes, albino deer, and other species that genetically differ in either appearance or are species that come from environments that were far and severe, causing their bloodlines to be slim and small such making their kinds rare and worth spreading.

There exists a system in which near-extinct bloodlines will be pushed and paid to partner excessively in order to keep their species alive, and there are cases where such species are incapable of pursing a permanent relationship given their role in the world and the pushing of the organizations involved in the processes such as these. Some species tend to be more Dominant or Submissive depending on their genetics and the roulette of the said individual's blood, as a typical bull or buffalo may be more domineering to a smaller carnivores, and rarely medium-sized, due to the genetic make-up and the stronger blood that may run through them, allowing species dominance as some lines may water down over the years due to joining of two different bloods and as such, making one weaker in the eyes of another and in turn, cause them to become more submissive when in front of stronger bloodlines.

One that does goes beyond bloodlines is the connection between the carnivorous and herbivorous species, with the prior being more possessive and obsessed with the later due to their instincts as well as the particular scent that tends to waft from certain ones. In some cases, this can be called a bonding of soulmates for if a carnivore finds someone that smells better than anything else in their life, that typically means, in their eyes and instincts, that person is their undeniable mate and trying to prevent them from reaching said person can cause the carnivore to revert back to animalistic behavior and attack all in their way.

Note that people with stronger bloodlines can cause attributes of their species to affect them physically such as leopard's spots and some can even revert to their species entirely in drastic cases in emotions and situation.

Procreation can occur no matter the gender of either species due to the introduction of certain medications that allow temporary means of reproduction.

Scents and Markings are considered one in the same, but scents are merely just that and are temporary imprint of ownership and protection onto another person, or in most cases, a carnivore will do such if interested or in a relationship with a Herbivore. Also, each and every person have a different scent no matter the species they belong to and these scents tend to attract different parties with of course, herbivores having a more sweet or fragrant smell compared to carnivores who have spicy or strong ones and either of these parties attract one another with these biological aspects of themselves. There are cases of heightened compatibility between two people and these tend to be considered 'fated pairs' due to the fact that no matter what other scent they smell in their lives, no other will compare to what they feel and sense from the other. Markings are permanent ownerships onto another and is considered as important as a wedding ring given that only one pair may be formed by each party, no matter they be carnivore or herbivore. Courting is the main aspect leading up to these behaviors and it is usually initiated by a carnivore and mostly directed towards a herbivore

In a time where Knights and Castles were not yet the past nor long gone, where cities were simple villages and towns that ran with and built on wood, this is the tale of two differing species, in a manner, meeting each other and finding acceptance and belonging.

In a small far-out village there was a legend about a cursed forest where each and everything within and even itself would torture and whisk away any traveler or hunter from existence, only to be found later mutilated and nearly indiscernible as a corpse. The forest was known to mentally toy with any whom enter, making any intruders lost with it's abundant and ever-changing flora so that the creatures may feast on their tired and weak form with ease. One particular creature was feared as the main reason for the curse that ran throughout the woods; one that no one had ever seen and could only speculate with fear of how ghastly and inhumane such a beast must be to change such of nature to attack and massacre one of it's people that laid on it's nearby land.

One day a Boy decided that he would be the first to see the form and appearance of the mysterious and allusive creature of the cursed woods, and so he had set out when all of the other villagers were asleep and into the woods he went, deeper and deeper into the entangled trees and the abundance of flora was when he was greeted with a sight: A beautiful creature that laid on the exposed patch of flowers, a place that one could only get light within the woods... It wasn't Human, at least it hadn't appeared so till it changed from a beast to a Human. It was with such a sight that the Boy had let out the slightest of noises that eventually had him greeted with the beast looking straight at him with piercing eyes suitable for a monstrous hunter of the woods.

... What happens next is up to your imagination.

Last edited:
Bump~! Above are plots that I've created on the ready, though I'm fine with accepting any ideas! ^w^

New Plot~

I'm interested in this plot and I got an idea for my oc.

... What happens next is up to your imagination.

Interested in this if you're still looking!

I still am! ^w^ I'll send a message to you as soon as I can.

Still open~! Lookin' for Serial Killer/Murderer-based Horror-related interested parties~! Also, supernatural elements are welcomed as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back