• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Longtime Roleplay Partners~! (Always Open)

This sort of thing is still open, but I've been on a sort of slump so my activity is quite sporadic- So my postings vary in time from once a week to maybe two to more every two weeks so I just wanted to let that be known so I don't cause any problems for anyone and don't cause anyone to lose their time for nothing due to my faults when it comes to time :]

Hey! That is okay with the little situation you currently have going on. I have to deal with many important tasks daily so I can relate. It’s okay ^^!

Okeh! So, you want to do the Best Friends to Lovers plot? :] Would you prefer me PMing you to work on possibly building up on it?

Indeed I suggest you PM me so we can work up on it, and yes I’d like the best friends to lovers plot 😁

Bump-

New Interests: Reincarnation - Time Travel - Isekai - Introvert x Extrovert - Ex-Lovers rekindling their feelings and opening past mistakes and misunderstandings - [Have ideas in mind for all of these if anyone is interested in either dynamics.]

Note of Interest and Information: Spontaneous breaks in between post schedule due to motivation loss over the the days- Will respond as fast as possible despite this--! ;w;

Last edited:
Random Plot Concepts because I have time and I'm bored and I need to hurry before my muse dies--

• A World primarily inhabited by animal-human hybrids; those more beast in appearance and those only with the ears, tails, and other animalistic qualities like sharp teeth or heightened senses. [MPREG Qualities Ahead-]
    Carnivores: Small, Medium, and Big [Mostly small ones are capable of having Children regardless of biological gender, some medium ones can also be found with these capabilities, but rare to none have there been cases of large ones having this ability.]
    Herbivores: Small, Medium, and Big [All have the Capabilities of having Children, no matter of biological gender.]
    Carnivore x Carnivore
    Herbivore x Carnivore
    Herbivore x Herbivore
  • 10 Days till the End [Short RP] Two separated people meet once more and now can only think of what-if's and mend past wounds with each other all while surviving and waiting for the inevitable end.
  • Fantasy Dumb Duo of a Outgoing, hard-headed Warrior Tank and a Socially Awkward, Absent-minded yet Prodigal Wizard who are both dense idiots in love.
  • Zombie Apocalypse- Two people meet coincidentally- Both are bitten without the other one knowing- One has been bitten for over a month while the other has only been for a week yet both haven't changed yet, but time can only tell while tension of the future and survival are the main concerns.

Last edited:
Hello~! I'm looking for a person (or people?) to do fun ideas with since I'm not good at most things , idea-building being one of them, but I'm a person who finds horror-related plots amazing and interesting and honestly they are the type that I do the best in and have the most fun with doing/building. I have no per se problems with how one writes nor their style of POV as I've seen all types on my side of roleplaying and there really isn't anything that makes me uncomfortable so I'm quite open to anything given in the sub genres like supernatural or romantic based. The only restriction I have is that I prefer to do MxM plots but I can accommodate and adapt to my partner's requests since I'm weak when it comes to appeasing and making someone happy. Also please know that I won't be hard on the times it takes to post as I wait a week or two after the previous one till I bump but that only happens rarely as I'm not the pushy type and I hate to do that.

The size and length of the posts do not matter in the long run but I would be happy if they weren't one sentence ones due to me needing to work around what is given, which even if not, I still suck a bit with coming up with my side of posting so please be gentle ;w;
Hello, I'm super interested in a long-term RP partner as well. I love sci-fi, modern fantasy, and horror genres. I would like romance to be involved to some degree, and currently interested in having supernatural or psychotic characters to some degree. Vampires? Demons? Serial killers?

Let me know if this interests you as well, then we can flesh it out.

Hello, I'm super interested in a long-term RP partner as well. I love sci-fi, modern fantasy, and horror genres. I would like romance to be involved to some degree, and currently interested in having supernatural or psychotic characters to some degree. Vampires? Demons? Serial killers?

Let me know if this interests you as well, then we can flesh it out.
I'm fine with doing something with demons or serial killers if you are okay with as well! I think I might have some plots in mind-

Hey id be down for the Herbivore x Carnivore If your still looking!

Edit: Also down for Plot 1!

Last edited:
Hey id be down for the Herbivore x Carnivore If your still looking!

Edit: Also down for Plot 1!
Yes! I'm still lookin' :] We can do the Herbivore and Carnivore one if that is the first one you were interested in. Would you prefer PM or an actual thread?

Yes! I'm still lookin' :] We can do the Herbivore and Carnivore one if that is the first one you were interested in. Would you prefer PM or an actual thread?
I Would prefur Pm if thats ok with you!

I need- I need monster/creature/god x human-- When ya read manga till the end like Monster & Beast, ya get the need for wholesome fantasy weird stuff-- I have issues ;w; Also bump-

New Interests- [Including the one above.]

Paladin x Necromancer
Scientist x Android/Experiment
Pirate x Captured/Runaway Prince
Nature Spirit/God x Huntsman/Loner

TWs specifically for the first two: Murder, manipulation, blood, body horror, and hinted Stockholm

In a world contaminated and ruined due to a rogue AI gaining self-sentience/physical form and hatred towards Humanity due to a virus corrupting it's system. Zombies, murderous Androids/Robots, and hungry, desperate Survivors roaming the entirety of the land; it is no surprise that many other variants of people appeared, from mutants to abominations of Human biology. This story is about particularly a mutant surviving the long decaying center of this issue; the AI Research Facility towering over everything; who ends up finding a barely surviving Human and despite feeling it would be best to let them pass in order to escape this crazy world, it decided to ultimately take the Human to their shelter in one of the many crumbling residences.

Side Story: The AI had ended up ridding the entire building of all the previous researchers and scientists, besides one whom it proclaimed it's servant to perform needed repairs and check-ups, but with the ever present threat of giving them a death far, far more cruel than their companions should they try anything against it.
In a small town there had been numerous disappearances and even weirder, they hadn't been any evidence nor sign of their passing nor location, but the only possible suspect is the butcher that laid far and isolated from the rest. Rumors were abundant, yet nothing could be done- This particular butcher had long stopped doing anything towards the town and had partook in services that weren't ethical to get their 'pigs' and that was what they had been waiting for that day. When they were finally here and delivered, it was met with silence, skinnies, and resignation which was too far off from the previous ones that it confused and boggled the butcher- So, it decided to wait till they were in prime shape; helping them eat decent meals, cleaning, and general basic necessities; since it would all be worth it--

Till memories long forgotten and a growing attachment towards the previous prey causes issues--
[Takes heavy inspiration from Detroit: Become Human] In a world that long surpassed knowledge of AI, robotics, and even production- Androids are now a commodity and are used as house cleaners, sitters, workers, and even involved in security and police. But even with all those possible jobs and skills, some can still end up trashed or abandoned due to rare malfunctions or ended angering their previous assigned owners. This was such a fate of a thrown away and battered Android, whom had long gone into power-saving mode in order to save it's life, that ends up being found by a passing person who decides to take it to their home despite the possible laws that forbid anyone from taking other's Androids, even if they should be thrown away onto the sidewalk or alleys. But one thing that people had that Androids couldn't ever understand was the capability to feel compassion and self-sacrifice.

The fixed Android had no memories nor registered records of previous owner, so they decide to take it in and possibly help it get onto it's legs, all without getting the attention of the company responsible for the creation of these Androids.

TWs specifically for the first two: Murder, manipulation, blood, body horror, and hinted Stockholm

In a world contaminated and ruined due to a rogue AI gaining self-sentience/physical form and hatred towards Humanity due to a virus corrupting it's system. Zombies, murderous Androids/Robots, and hungry, desperate Survivors roaming the entirety of the land; it is no surprise that many other variants of people appeared, from mutants to abominations of Human biology. This story is about particularly a mutant surviving the long decaying center of this issue; the AI Research Facility towering over everything; who ends up finding a barely surviving Human and despite feeling it would be best to let them pass in order to escape this crazy world, it decided to ultimately take the Human to their shelter in one of the many crumbling residences.

Side Story: The AI had ended up ridding the entire building of all the previous researchers and scientists, besides one whom it proclaimed it's servant to perform needed repairs and check-ups, but with the ever present threat of giving them a death far, far more cruel than their companions should they try anything against it.
In a small town there had been numerous disappearances and even weirder, they hadn't been any evidence nor sign of their passing nor location, but the only possible suspect is the butcher that laid far and isolated from the rest. Rumors were abundant, yet nothing could be done- This particular butcher had long stopped doing anything towards the town and had partook in services that weren't ethical to get their 'pigs' and that was what they had been waiting for that day. When they were finally here and delivered, it was met with silence, skinnies, and resignation which was too far off from the previous ones that it confused and boggled the butcher- So, it decided to wait till they were in prime shape; helping them eat decent meals, cleaning, and general basic necessities; since it would all be worth it--

Till memories long forgotten and a growing attachment towards the previous prey causes issues--
[Takes heavy inspiration from Detroit: Become Human] In a world that long surpassed knowledge of AI, robotics, and even production- Androids are now a commodity and are used as house cleaners, sitters, workers, and even involved in security and police. But even with all those possible jobs and skills, some can still end up trashed or abandoned due to rare malfunctions or ended angering their previous assigned owners. This was such a fate of a thrown away and battered Android, whom had long gone into power-saving mode in order to save it's life, that ends up being found by a passing person who decides to take it to their home despite the possible laws that forbid anyone from taking other's Androids, even if they should be thrown away onto the sidewalk or alleys. But one thing that people had that Androids couldn't ever understand was the capability to feel compassion and self-sacrifice.

The fixed Android had no memories nor registered records of previous owner, so they decide to take it in and possibly help it get onto it's legs, all without getting the attention of the company responsible for the creation of these Androids.

Incredibly interested in plot four on this, if the offer is open.

Looking for long-term roleplay, let's talk ideas open to most.(if romance player prefers to write OC's as lesbian), if Intrest and open to discord roleplay,Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back