• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1X1 RP partners!

StellerJay

Hello! I'm Stellerjay but you can call me Jay! I am looking for 1X1 partners and am open to almost any plots just let me know!

Rules/Expectations
I don't usually do fandom RP's! This is mainly because I am not part of a large number of fandom so if we happen to have one in common then maybe but I am not big on them.
Please try to post more than one word! Now I totally understand short replies when you are rushed or have writers block but please just don't make every single post one or two words like "he nodded" or "She shrugged" sometimes is ok just not ALL the time
I prefer to RP through pm! I will gladly go to a form if that is more comfortable with you but I do prefer through PM as it is easier for me and will alert me better when someone posts. Also I do NOT have or intend to have a discord for RPs.
Be ok with working out plots and tell me if you want to add something or work on taking it a specific direction!I like to work on plots with you so you can have imput too. I also don't mind talking OOC I like having conversations sometimes so don't be afraid to talk to me.
We all have limits! I get it trust me so if you have a big NO on something just let me know it's alright we can skip it or ovoid it all together if that makes it better don't be afraid to tell me.
If you are going to leave or lose interest LET ME KNOW! It is ok! Just PLEASE LET ME KNOW! This is top on my list! If life gets busy, you loose muse, or even just feel like changing plot stuff or no longer want to keep it going just PLEASE let me know! It's really ok I just want to know.
Have questions? Ask me! Don't worry about communication! No need to fear it I'm always open to questions and ideas.

Possible interest/Plots
•Forbidden Love
•Bestfriends
•Royal/High rank&Maid/low rank
•GuardxPrisoner/Fugitive (minor plot ideas)
•HumanxCreature(multiple ideas)
•Feuding Families
•Arranged Marriage
•On and off again relationship
•The fighter(plot ask if interested)
•Soulmates(Multiple ideas)
•The Wounded Stranger(Plot idea)​
The Wounded Stranger

Muse A is a nurse/doctor at the hospital. He/She lives alone with quite a routine schedule for the most part working during the day and going home to their house/apartment in the afternoon. This is all changed when one day a patient is rushed in with strange bruises and cuts Muse A is assigned to care for Muse B and as they ask what happened and make conversation with the patient he/she finds that this patient is quite interesting and a bit strange. When Muse B is released a few days later Muse A expects to never see them again. This is until Muse A experiences some odd happenings and is attacked/encounters a creature she/he thought to be supernatural/mythical. Muse A believes they are doomed to die at the hands of this creature until Muse B suddenly shows up...
(There are two turns to this)

Plot v1~Muse B is a Hunter or something of that sort and saves Muse A killing the creature and explains the creatures Muse A thought to be fake are real and then go from there

Plot v2~ Muse B is the creature and explains that Muse A might be in danger of being a target to the creatures and Muse B offers to help Muse A escape

There is also another very similar plot to this if you would like ask about either plots or change something in the plot just let me know!
•The Soldier(Plot Idea)
Muse A is an injured Soldier returning to regular life. While trying to find a job and place to stay encounters Muse B who owns the family business and offers them a job and a room to stay in until they are back on their feet. As Muse A struggles to adapt to their new job and their new roommate Muse B does their best to help them adjust to daily life.

This plot is a very rough outline the plot is not very developed but it's a general idea all of munch plots are open to being edited
•The Fugitives
Muse A and Muse B were both born to parents that were part of a genetic experiment but when the government planned to kill everyone who was part of the experiment many of them escaped going into hiding many even having their own families and children but little did they realize their children would develop strange powers of all sorts after some time they have all managed to find each other and under the direction of some of the oldest or best members of the escaped all of them sent their children to a safe house in the middle of the woods to live a safer life away from the city and Muse A and Muse B find that despite living very opposite lives up until this point they are not that different
•Opposites attract(few options)
•OPEN TO IDEAS!

Please just PM me or let me know here if you are interested!

Last edited:
Heya! I'm interested, but I'd have to wait until tomorrow to PM you. I don't have permission to do that yet, lol.

Hello! I am not sure if you are still interested in finding role play partners but would you be interested in a pirate role play or a role play set in the victorian era?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back