• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tvphoeus

hi there!
i'm a 19 yo looking for similarly aged (that means 18 years old and above) long term partners to roleplay with!

i'm in a lot of fandoms, so i'm fairly confident we've got at least one in common but we could write original settings too (my preferred pairings are MxF where i write the M. i write MxM from time to time and i'm willing to give FxF a try but i've never touched it!)

i'd love it if we got along ooc and became friends, talk about our fandoms and hyperfixations and such! speaking of, right now im hyperfixated on Red Dead Redemption, Marvel, The Last of Us, DC, Assassin's Creed and DC.

if you'd like to write, add me on Discord so we can discuss further and plot: tvphoeus#1430

Users who are viewing this thread

Back