• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deegee

Hello all! I’m Deegee, I’m 20 and work from home, I suffer from depression and anxiety and rp creates a good outlet!

For a partner I would prefer you are semi literate, can spell enough for me to know what your saying and if you could have good grammar. I like to have very heavy themes and plot points in my rps so just be warned. (Of course we can discuss before hand)

Here is what I’m looking for, please have a decent understanding of lore of the Fandoms before requesting! I have a fondness for omegaverse and I like including it (simply for the politics the nsfw side of things is not required!)

Adventure time:

Princess Bubblegum x Marceline
Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee

Steven Universe:

Jasper x Lapis

I prefer discord as notifications are easier to handle! Don't feel nervous to dm me at Deegee#3206
Might accept originals if you bring a plot that I can see getting invested in!

Last edited:
hey uh i just wanted to give you a heads up that omegaverse is technically banned here. if you're going at this from a gender politics kinda standpoint, that's chill, but omegaverse is at its core an nsfw thing....

hey uh i just wanted to give you a heads up that omegaverse is technically banned here. if you're going at this from a gender politics kinda standpoint, that's chill, but omegaverse is at its core an nsfw thing....
I just have it for politics, not for the nsfw properties to it, I'll edit the post to say that!

Heya. I sent you a friend request on Discord. I’d like to do a Steven Universe one, though my preferred pairing is Lapis x Peridot. I’d be willing to come up with something else with you if you’re not into that pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back