• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long time parter

Vendetta Ace

Bothroppe
Despite the strange wording in the title, I am looking for someone willing to RP with my 1x1 for a while.

I'd prefer good grammar and spelling (doesn't need to be perfect, but readable is ace) (look at me talk about grammar, lol). I sont expect you to spend all your time on here or anything, but more than 2 times a week would be nice.

I doubt I'll play a female character and tend not to react well to orher female characters. So in other words male/male is preferable.

Im good with most plots, but romance is a biggy for me.

I apologize for being picky! :)

I would love to role play with you, (sorry I meant more than twice a week lol) might be a little bit difficult for me as I'm fairly busy with college. I can absolutely try my best though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back