• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long term semi lit partners for m/m

cryptid.boy

Hi there!

A bit of info about me to start: I'm 19, and I've been roleplaying for around 7-8 years. I would consider myself semi literate, maybe even advanced literate. I do prefer replies to be on the longer side (about 1-2 paragraphs) but I understand that not every reply will be that long. Since I am an adult, I don't rp with anyone under 18, sorry!

I do try to respond as often as I can, but being a student means that once or twice a day is my average. I also may go a few days without responding, but I try to give notice if I do. I also love to chat with my RP partners ooc!

I'm also an artist and will probably make art of our characters sooo 👀

Onto my topic preferences:
I'm usually in the mood for a more fun & light hearted theme, but I don't mind throwing some angst in there as well. As far as topics I usually prefer supernatural type themes (demon x human, vampire x human etc) so if you've got plot ideas for those, please throw them my way!

If that's not your thing, I'm open to other plot suggestions, I just won't be as likely to pick them up :)

Feel free to send me a PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back