• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Preferred Genres
Science Fiction
Science Fantasy
Fringe Science
Realistic
Superpowers (up to a point)
Alternate Timelines
Post Apocalypse
Anachronisms
Western
Marooned on an island, planet, etc

I do most any age. But late high school, college, or older are preferred.

I rarely do fantasy. But I occasionally enjoy mythological creatures - very realistic ones as close to archaeological lore as possible. I have a Djinn who does not do wishes nor has ever heard of a djinn bound to some lamp. (She has a collection of lamps just for fun and would laugh herself silly if someone went through her collection rubbing them in hopes of controlling her.)

Fandoms - very, very rarely. May as well forget anime. There are a very few I will consider but only with OC's.
Star Trek

I tend to be picky. If the science fiction doesn’t make sense I tend to get a knee jerk reaction and just avoid it. This is also true for alternate timelines and post apocalypses. Please … no zombies.

I can run male or female characters. I can run multiple characters. I tend to create very detailed characters, often with families or at least a family history. I mostly use photos for character images.

My average post length is about a page (400-600 words). I prefer PM’s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back