• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term RP

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a long term RP partner.

About you: Min Qualifications:
18+
Literate.
Writes in 3rd person, past tense.
Can handle 1 page posts at a minimum. (500+ words)
Able to fit my work schedule. (see below)

About me:
I'm old. 'Nuff said. I probably don't relate well to kids any more. On the other hand, I remember MY younger days like they were yesterday. So I can run a character that is far younger. Might be funnier to be an old person isekai'd into a younger body.

Current Work Schedule - M-F 0300-1700. (Not every day is this long. The work is light physical, but leaves me tired. Tues and Wed are my longest days. The rest are shorter, but I often get extra duties at the last minute. I usually have weekends off, so I may be able to handle multiple posts.

I am comfortable running M or F, but don't do LGBTQ romances. (I do have such characters, but use them as NPC's. Great characters, but not ones I want to focus on.)

Plot Development:
I want YOU to develop the plot and setting. I have done so many, many times - only to have folks ghost. For once I am looking for someone else to put in the effort. Less likely to ghost, I figure.

My Typical Characters
I tend toward the heroic. Can't do wrong (or won't).
High Intelligence

If you want me to run something else, I am going to need a little help with the character creation. Don't get me wrong. I have also run barbarians, criminals, and mentally challenged. They have been among my favorites. But that doesn't mean they were easy.

Genres
I love anachronisms! (An anachronism is something out of its time.)
I enjoy cross genres.

That said, care needs to be taken to keep some semblance of balance.

Sci Fi (pure, realistic)
Sci Fantasy (includes psionics, fantasy-type creatures)
Post Apocalypse (not zombies ...)
Shipwrecks
Time Accidents
Isekai
Parachronic Travel
Future Dystopia
Western

I also enjoy some superhero or even vigilante RP's.
Arranged Marriages

Fandoms (but with Original Characters)
Last Airbender or Korra (an AU version maybe, kinda didn't like the rate that tech built up in the series). Loved some of the Canon characters, but I would rather create a new world with all original characters.
Star Trek
There are others, but none are Anime. I don't really watch cartoons.

If interested PM me. Please have some idea what you want to do. Either I'll be interested or I won't. The less I feel the need to suggest ideas, the better. (I tend to turn into a control freak and hijack a concept. Comes from being a GM too many years. Trying to avoid that trapping.)

Last edited:
I am interested because we have a lot in common.

But, before I reveal my plot and OC in PM, I need to to ask you about your time zone. My time zone is CEST, which equals UTC+01:00.

Time differences could restrict our roleplaying to one post a day if there is a possibility that we can't communicate simultaneously.
I often fall asleep before midnight because of getting up early for work so I am not a night owl anymore.
It might be a minor problem, though.

English is not my first language, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back