• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term RP partners!

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Horror
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Pokemon
  5. Realistic
  6. Supernatural
  7. Zombies

LittleAndClumsy

Hello there! It's been quite some time since I've been able to sit down and role-play and I've found that I've really missed it and have decided to jump back in and hopefully find a few writing partners to help pass the time and to spark up some inspiration.

Some basic information about myself:

I'm a 28 (soon to be 29) year old work from home mother with a toddler. As such, role-plays will be based around that as well as my other hobbies. You're likely to get a few posts a week from me as long as things aren't super crazy for me at the time.
I prefer to write in third person and past tense, it's just a personal preference of mine. I don't necessarily have a word count per say but I do prefer to write a minimum of two paragraphs. If I'm excited or really into a post, expect to see more.
I'll play any and all genders as well as any pairing though female characters and M x F are what I normally aim for. I'm flexible though and usually willing to work something out/work out plots for different routes if needed. **I only role-play with OCs, no canon characters for me**

Things I will NOT rp:

This morning had not been a pleasant one for Callista as she had arrived at work, an incident in the previous day ensuring that her boss would be nailing her with some form of punishment. At the time it had been funny and well deserved but as she unlocked the door to their building and walked inside her blood ran hot, a stack of papers sitting atop her desk with a red bow on top of them. Bastard. A groan sounded from the brunette as she sized up her new workload, knowing that she didn't have nearly enough coffee or patience for her punishment. Any time she did something against the rules this is what he did, sat her at the desk for days or even weeks and made her sit out of the jobs that she loved to go on.

Her crime this time? Someone had tried to take a picture of Damian and she had stopped them. Granted, her methods weren't very appropriate but as previously mentioned she thought it was funny. Long story short, her boss had to buy someone a new phone because she had snatched it from the witness and tossed it against a wall. She was steadily approaching lunch hour, a hunger building in her stomach and worsening her mood. The door opened and she flickered her eyes up to observe the intruder, soon rolling her eyes at the sight of Damian. Even if this was a warranted punishment, she would pout about it.

As per usual he brought her one of her favorite meals and her mouth watered as the scents filled her nose, Callista looking between his face and the bag of food as he spoke. To further taunt her he set said food on her desk, Callista shuffling her current work out of his way and glaring up at him. "Fine, next time someone tries to take your picture I'll make sure to push you out of the way." She snapped irritably, frowning up at him before focusing on her food again. She was definitely going to take a break for her lunch, lest he have to deal with her being in a sour mood all day. Food would at least alleviate some of her irritation towards him and this punishment of his.

The mention of a sign being made just for her earned a scowl from her as she worked on eating her lunch, Callista leaning back in her luxurious office chair and fixing her eyes on him. "Are you done yet?" She questioned, her voice low. She knew she was digging herself a hole but the work was enough for her, the taunting and teasing only worsened her mood. "Wow, I broke the bitch's phone. You know what her article would have been? She probably would have tried to put you in a Twilight fan fic or some shit because of your eyes. It's bad enough other things are making the articles but you... You were about to be front page news and part of someone's fan fictions. My bad for preventing that."
Age regression
Gender bender
Incest
Pedophilia

Ideas that I like:
Enemies to lovers
Arranged Marriage
Dark/horror
Romance
Greek Mythology
Western
Supernatural
Fantasy
Zombies/survival

Other things that I like:
Pokemon
Fast and Furious/cars/racing
Jurassic Park/World/dinosaurs
Game of Thrones
Yellowstone/1883
Supernatural

1883 insp RP
Traveler x hired help
Traveler x traveler
Traveler x native American

Mafia insp RP
Arranged marriage between rival families
Arranged marriage between head family + government official//relative
Debts to pay
Relations between rival families/ranks
Relations between head family/rank + civilian

Ex x Ex
Toxic pairing
Long distance didn't work out - college or military?
Summer/vacation fling reunited

Supernatural//fantasy ideas
Vampire x human
Vampire x werewolf

Plots

Sudden Changes:

Muse A is the heir/heiress of one of the notorious Mafia families residing in Seattle. After a deal gone wrong, the head of the family passes away and it falls onto Muse A to follow the path their parent has set for them. However, up until now - Muse A has been living life to the fullest, taking advantage of their family name and everything comes with it. Responsibility is something that they have never taken seriously. Muse B is between jobs, working hard to find their place in life, trying to get on their feet. After much thought and encouragement from friends and family, they finally make the move to Seattle in search for something more. There, they stumble upon a company run by Muse A's family.

We're All That's Left
Muse A and B come from the same friend group but after a high school prank gone wrong, there's some bad blood between them. They are super tense and hostile towards one another, only putting up with one another for the sake of mutual friends within their friend group. One night while they are out partying and having fun, tragedy strikes. Their best friend is killed and it's up to A and B to hold each other together and get through it.

Don't Get Bit
It's the end of the beginning, rumors of people attacking one another have filled most radio stations. Muse A and B are two normal people doing their daily business when they get caught in the midst of one such attack. - Nothing else much to say here, just two people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

As always I'm open to suggestions so feel free to post here or message me. I'll likely be adding more as I come up with more things.

Last edited:

AniMANIA7983

Roleplay fanatic
do you have any ideas that you think could work with it? I have one so far, it would be in a fantasy settin, if you are open to that.
PM me if you are interested.

Blancsan

Blank
Hey there! I totally love all of your ideas (especially greek mythology/fantasy/supernatural) I could PM you if you're interested :)

Hello there! It's been quite some time since I've been able to sit down and role-play and I've found that I've really missed it and have decided to jump back in and hopefully find a few writing partners to help pass the time and to spark up some inspiration.

Some basic information about myself:

I'm a 28 (soon to be 29) year old work from home mother with a toddler. As such, role-plays will be based around that as well as my other hobbies. You're likely to get a few posts a week from me as long as things aren't super crazy for me at the time.
I prefer to write in third person and past tense, it's just a personal preference of mine. I don't necessarily have a word count per say but I do prefer to write a minimum of two paragraphs. If I'm excited or really into a post, expect to see more.
I'll play any and all genders as well as any pairing though female characters and M x F are what I normally aim for. I'm flexible though and usually willing to work something out/work out plots for different routes if needed. **I only role-play with OCs, no canon characters for me**

Things I will NOT rp:

This morning had not been a pleasant one for Callista as she had arrived at work, an incident in the previous day ensuring that her boss would be nailing her with some form of punishment. At the time it had been funny and well deserved but as she unlocked the door to their building and walked inside her blood ran hot, a stack of papers sitting atop her desk with a red bow on top of them. Bastard. A groan sounded from the brunette as she sized up her new workload, knowing that she didn't have nearly enough coffee or patience for her punishment. Any time she did something against the rules this is what he did, sat her at the desk for days or even weeks and made her sit out of the jobs that she loved to go on.

Her crime this time? Someone had tried to take a picture of Damian and she had stopped them. Granted, her methods weren't very appropriate but as previously mentioned she thought it was funny. Long story short, her boss had to buy someone a new phone because she had snatched it from the witness and tossed it against a wall. She was steadily approaching lunch hour, a hunger building in her stomach and worsening her mood. The door opened and she flickered her eyes up to observe the intruder, soon rolling her eyes at the sight of Damian. Even if this was a warranted punishment, she would pout about it.

As per usual he brought her one of her favorite meals and her mouth watered as the scents filled her nose, Callista looking between his face and the bag of food as he spoke. To further taunt her he set said food on her desk, Callista shuffling her current work out of his way and glaring up at him. "Fine, next time someone tries to take your picture I'll make sure to push you out of the way." She snapped irritably, frowning up at him before focusing on her food again. She was definitely going to take a break for her lunch, lest he have to deal with her being in a sour mood all day. Food would at least alleviate some of her irritation towards him and this punishment of his.

The mention of a sign being made just for her earned a scowl from her as she worked on eating her lunch, Callista leaning back in her luxurious office chair and fixing her eyes on him. "Are you done yet?" She questioned, her voice low. She knew she was digging herself a hole but the work was enough for her, the taunting and teasing only worsened her mood. "Wow, I broke the bitch's phone. You know what her article would have been? She probably would have tried to put you in a Twilight fan fic or some shit because of your eyes. It's bad enough other things are making the articles but you... You were about to be front page news and part of someone's fan fictions. My bad for preventing that."
Age regression
Gender bender
Incest
Pedophilia

Ideas that I like:
Enemies to lovers
Arranged Marriage
Dark/horror
Romance
Greek Mythology
Western
Supernatural
Fantasy
Zombies/survival

Other things that I like:
Pokemon
Fast and Furious/cars/racing
Jurassic Park/World/dinosaurs
Game of Thrones
Yellowstone/1883
Supernatural

1883 insp RP
Traveler x hired help
Traveler x traveler
Traveler x native American

Mafia insp RP
Arranged marriage between rival families
Arranged marriage between head family + government official//relative
Debts to pay
Relations between rival families/ranks
Relations between head family/rank + civilian

Ex x Ex
Toxic pairing
Long distance didn't work out - college or military?
Summer/vacation fling reunited

Supernatural//fantasy ideas
Vampire x human
Vampire x werewolf

Plots

Sudden Changes:

Muse A is the heir/heiress of one of the notorious Mafia families residing in Seattle. After a deal gone wrong, the head of the family passes away and it falls onto Muse A to follow the path their parent has set for them. However, up until now - Muse A has been living life to the fullest, taking advantage of their family name and everything comes with it. Responsibility is something that they have never taken seriously. Muse B is between jobs, working hard to find their place in life, trying to get on their feet. After much thought and encouragement from friends and family, they finally make the move to Seattle in search for something more. There, they stumble upon a company run by Muse A's family.

We're All That's Left
Muse A and B come from the same friend group but after a high school prank gone wrong, there's some bad blood between them. They are super tense and hostile towards one another, only putting up with one another for the sake of mutual friends within their friend group. One night while they are out partying and having fun, tragedy strikes. Their best friend is killed and it's up to A and B to hold each other together and get through it.

Don't Get Bit
It's the end of the beginning, rumors of people attacking one another have filled most radio stations. Muse A and B are two normal people doing their daily business when they get caught in the midst of one such attack. - Nothing else much to say here, just two people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

As always I'm open to suggestions so feel free to post here or message me. I'll likely be adding more as I come up with more things.
I would be interested in doing traveler X Native American.

Users who are viewing this thread