• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I have posted this prompt before, though it never gained much traction. So, like a broken record, I will post it again, because I like it very much. đź’›

This roleplay is originally meant to take place in the late 1890s around Canada's North-west territories. This can be turned into a medieval roleplay if you wish.
Your character is an opportunistic, young male, having just heard about the newly discovered massive swath of land that had not been ventured into yet. With gold being the new fixation of America, it came as no surprise that your hardworking character gathered up a group of trusted men that were as skilled in the wild as they were in business to follow one of the river branches by the big open plains that bordered into large valleys and even further than that – sheer cliffs and tall mountains. It was a sight to behold for sure, and once the group had settled in, gold was to be found as well. In big masses. Though the longer the men stayed by the river, the stranger things around them got. Objects going missing, their sled dogs/horses let loose, their boats sent down the river. It was as if something or someone was trying to scare the group away.
That something would be an old and native tribe, not too happy with the sudden visit of “simple-men”. When the gold mining group would not budge from their current location, the natives finally showed themselves. Not only that, but a conflict rose up between the two groups, and one night, the gold miners got attacked. Some of them were badly injured, while others were simply taken into custody of the tribe. The group of gold miners would be put through a set of challenges, evaluated by the tribe, and once deemed safe, let explore the massive hidden civilization, learning about the strange, yet intriguing culture…

Hmm... thats a handful. I can see why it could but people off. The way you describe it sounds like we would each rp as a given party, but you dont have a main oc.

Its hard to think of a story without main characters.

So, will there be important tribe members or is it really just a political drama between groups?

Hmm... thats a handful. I can see why it could but people off. The way you describe it sounds like we would each rp as a given party, but you dont have a main oc.

Its hard to think of a story without main characters.

So, will there be important tribe members or is it really just a political drama between groups?
Oh, I really had not realized that the prompt came off in such a way. There would most definitely be two main characters and some more important side characters, not just a political feud between the two groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back