• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wormwood

O' how the moon has risen!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi I'm Worm, and while I'm new to RPNation, I've been rping for almost 8+ years. I was looking for some people who would be open to discussing and starting new, long term rps. While I'm not looking for anything incredibly specific, there are some things you might like to know.

-I'm 20, and rp only with other people 18 and above. I don't do highschool roleplays, or similar scenarios with underage characters.

-Love talking OOC with others, and making casual rp friends while writing!

-I write anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs, to a few pages at best. I'm not strict about length requirements, really! Whatever fits the scenario works. I just don't like incredibly short, unedited responses.

-I roleplay with my OC, but I don't mind at all rping with canonical characters. I can also rp backround or sideline characters, but my main focus is my OC Wormwood.

-I won't drop without warning, but I do sometimes take a bit to respond. If we have an OOC chat going, I can update you regularly! But I can't be expected to reply everyday. I wont expect this from you either, of course.

-Wormwood is an incredibly versatile character of mine. They can use any pronoun, or take a lot of different forms for certain roleplays and pairings! So I feel very confident in saying I can roleplay almost any genre or plot setting. I also do any pairing, with any gender or sexuality (Trans and Enby included, of course.)

-I like romance, but I don't like characters that are being forced into one. Sometimes the timing isn't right, or the setting doesn't allow for one. I'd rather good character development and platonic relationships over romance any day, if it means the writing between the characters is solid.

-I generally like settings that allow for supernatural or paranormal abilities and happenings. It's definitely an extensive list beyond things like werewolves and vampires, but I'm always open to those prompts! God, I just love a good developing plot with some spooky stuff, y'know? It's not entirely necessary, but flat Slice of Life just isn't for me.

-I love angst and horror, and I love plot points that are dramatic and tense! Anything from straight up lovecraftian horror or murder plots, to tense relationships like Rivals to Lovers.

Please DM me if you're interested! I'm incredibly free atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back