• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

silverdragon55

Magic Eight Ball
Hey! I'm looking for a few long term rp partners for Good Omens (ineffable partners), or Harry Potter (Drarry preferable, but I also like Linny, Ronmione, and Wolfstar on the side). I have a bunch of prompts, and am open to ideas you may have as well.
I ask that you are over 18, can write fairly long responses, and are alright with a few of my personal headcanons. They probably won't really effect the rp, but just in case I don't want to surprise you.
For Good Omens, I prefer to play Crowley but have no problem being Aziraphale. I will do canon, ua, or au rps.
For Harry Potter I will play either Harry or Draco, Luna or Ginny, Ron, and Sirius. I prefer canon or ua but will also do au for this one.

Hey! I'm looking for a few long term rp partners for Good Omens (ineffable partners), or Harry Potter (Drarry preferable, but I also like Linny, Ronmione, and Wolfstar on the side). I have a bunch of prompts, and am open to ideas you may have as well.
I ask that you are over 18, can write fairly long responses, and are alright with a few of my personal headcanons. They probably won't really effect the rp, but just in case I don't want to surprise you.
For Good Omens, I prefer to play Crowley but have no problem being Aziraphale. I will do canon, ua, or au rps.
For Harry Potter I will play either Harry or Draco, Luna or Ginny, Ron, and Sirius. I prefer canon or ua but will also do au for this one.
Hello! I saw your post and I am interested, ive been looking for someone to roleplay good omens with and ill gladly take on aziraphales role as well. Im also interested on the headcanons you have as well. I hope you take interest in me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back