• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for long-term rp partners!

Diaval

hi :')

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for someone who:

- is active at least 2-3 times a week. I'm online almost every day and usualy reply as soon as i see a message; please dont leave me hanging.. XD

-likes to develope stories and world building . I love complex plots and settings ; and while I usually have many ideas, please dont make me do all the work! I had many rp partners in the past who just reacted to what i came up with , without or rarely adding own ideas....

-can write at least 2-3 paragraphes per reply! More is always welcome ; i usualy try to match the lenght of my own replies with the ones of the person im rping with, thought, i would rather stay under one page as the rp might slows down in this case.. IMPORTANT: No one-liners! just...no... X.X

-is at least 18! or older. I'm23 myselfe and just dont feel comfortable writing with people who are much younger.Please accept that....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

some more 'rules'

-grammar and spelling isnt too important to me - as long as i can understand you its fine. I make plenty of mistakes myselfe as english is not my mothertoungue, so i wont judge:)

-please try to avoid god modding and controlling the other persons characters without their permission

-if you want to drop the rp its fine, i wont be mad, but please tell me! Don't just ghost me!

-I prefer using ocs. While i can play some canon characters in supporting roles if needed, i rather lay the main focus on own characters. However, who YOU want to play as is compleately up to you of course . Whether you want to play as your ocs as well or prefer canon characters is your choice ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom List

**** = always looking <3
** = sure ^^
X = not realy looking right now, unless you have a idea for a plot i realy like

-Batman

-Bleach **********

-Black Butler

-Steven Universe *************

-Dororo **

-Pokemon ** ( gijinka or pmd-like )

-One piece

-Marvel/DC (as a whole)

-Star vs the forces of evil ( never tried that one before, only if you have an idea for a plot)

-Predator/Predator vs alien **

-Naruto * ( original plot only, im not up to date with the manga..)

-Left4dead/anything with zombies (X) ; only if you have a good plot idea..

-Harry Potter (X)

( the list will be continued and updated later)

other themes I'm interested in:

- Supernatural/mythical themed rps ; so anything with monsters, demons, vampires,angels,...

-horror- i like it scary XD

-mystery

- drama, action, fantasy, adventure,...more serious, darker themes are always fine

-a comic/ superhero type of story

I'm NOT! looking for

-NSFW content/smut
-furries/sonic characters
-every day/ school themed setting...unless you have a very good idea, i might give it a try, but most of the time those kind of plots dont realy catch my interest...i'm sorry..^^'

Last edited:
I'm recently back from a writing hiatus. So I'm totally looking for a few partners to rp with! I'm always down for mythology, fantasy, supernatural and such. :) I m on just about every day, so I will respond. I try to write at least more than one paragraph, depends on how busy my day is and if my two kids are behaving! But definitely get back to me.

I'm recently back from a writing hiatus. So I'm totally looking for a few partners to rp with! I'm always down for mythology, fantasy, supernatural and such. :) I m on just about every day, so I will respond. I try to write at least more than one paragraph, depends on how busy my day is and if my two kids are behaving! But definitely get back to me.

awesome ^^ Did you have a certain plot in mind or would you prefer to just brainstorm first? alos were you rather looking for an original story or a fandom based rp ?

awesome ^^ Did you have a certain plot in mind or would you prefer to just brainstorm first? alos were you rather looking for an original story or a fandom based rp ?
We can always brainstorm and see what we can come up with! I'm honestly looking for anything ro rp at this point, be it an original story or a fandom. I'm totally open to anything. :D

Want to try a superhero story? I'm more than willing to RP something like that. I like worldbuilding, making multiple characters, I'm usually able to reply once or twice a day (but I can adjust to lower reply frequencies if needed), and I can easily provide a couple of paragraphs per post given enough characters to do so. If you're interested, be sure to PM me!

Oh hey!!! I'm really interested in a steven universe roleplay if that's something you're open to right now! Generally, I like world building a lot and tend toward response length matching if possible! As I recently joined this site, I can understand if you're not up for it with me.

Oh hey!!! I'm really interested in a steven universe roleplay if that's something you're open to right now! Generally, I like world building a lot and tend toward response length matching if possible! As I recently joined this site, I can understand if you're not up for it with me.
hi - and welcome to rp nation :'D
sure, i would love to do a su rp with you ! just send me a pm and we can discuss the details

Hello, are you still looking for an rp partner? You just really caught my attention because of your fast responses. I'm the same way! When I really get into an rp I usually reply as soon as I see the message (when I'm not working or busy which is rare). Lol I tend to tire people out pretty fast so rping with someone whos the same seems unreal.

And everything else I think we agree upon so message me if your interested :)

Hi! I am also interested as I also reply very quickly(normally)and am active almost every day ^ ^ I really enjoy writing original stories of just about any genre, and I have a lot of experience world-building and writing lore for fantasy-heavy settings.

Original stories are my favorite too but I'm really picky when it comes to fandoms. I have a moderate experience of worldbuilding but I'm always trying to learn. Are there any ideas you wanted to do?

Hello, are you still looking for an rp partner? You just really caught my attention because of your fast responses. I'm the same way! When I really get into an rp I usually reply as soon as I see the message (when I'm not working or busy which is rare). Lol I tend to tire people out pretty fast so rping with someone whos the same seems unreal.

And everything else I think we agree upon so message me if your interested :)

hi! im so sorry for my late response, your message didnt show up in my inbox for whatever reasons D:

I have this plot if you are interested:

It can be any pairing. I know the topic had an X by it, but if you like it enough let me know.

interested in black butler, pokemon, and naruto! if you're still looking, direct message me i'm new to the site so i'm unable to start the conversation first.

hi :')

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for someone who:

- is active at least 2-3 times a week. I'm online almost every day and usualy reply as soon as i see a message; please dont leave me hanging.. XD

-likes to develope stories and world building . I love complex plots and settings ; and while I usually have many ideas, please dont make me do all the work! I had many rp partners in the past who just reacted to what i came up with , without or rarely adding own ideas....

-can write at least 2-3 paragraphes per reply! More is always welcome ; i usualy try to match the lenght of my own replies with the ones of the person im rping with, thought, i would rather stay under one page as the rp might slows down in this case.. IMPORTANT: No one-liners! just...no... X.X

-is at least 18! or older. I'm23 myselfe and just dont feel comfortable writing with people who are much younger.Please accept that....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

some more 'rules'

-grammar and spelling isnt too important to me - as long as i can understand you its fine. I make plenty of mistakes myselfe as english is not my mothertoungue, so i wont judge:)

-please try to avoid god modding and controlling the other persons characters without their permission

-if you want to drop the rp its fine, i wont be mad, but please tell me! Don't just ghost me!

-I prefer using ocs. While i can play some canon characters in supporting roles if needed, i rather lay the main focus on own characters. However, who YOU want to play as is compleately up to you of course . Whether you want to play as your ocs as well or prefer canon characters is your choice ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom List

**** = always looking <3
** = sure ^^
X = not realy looking right now, unless you have a idea for a plot i realy like

-Batman ****

-Bleach ****

-Black Butler**

-Steven Universe ****

-Dororo **

-Pokemon **

-One piece **

-Marvel/DC (as a whole)**

-Star vs the forces of evil ( never tried that one before, only if you have an idea for a plot)

-Predator/Predator vs alien ****

-Naruto * ( original plot only, im not up to date with the manga..)

-Left4dead/anything with zombies (X) ; only if you have a good plot idea..

-Harry Potter (X)

( the list will be continued and updated later)

other themes I'm interested in:

- Supernatural/mythical themed rps ; so anything with monsters, demons, vampires,angels,...

-horror- i like it scary XD

-mystery

- drama, action, fantasy, adventure,...more serious, darker themes are always fine

-a comic/ superhero type of story

I'm NOT! looking for

-NSFW content/smut
-furries/sonic characters
-every day/ school themed setting...unless you have a very good idea, i might give it a try, but most of the time those kind of plots dont realy catch my interest...i'm sorry..^^'
Do you like Resident evil? Most specifically the CL combo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back