• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for long-term rp partners!

I'm recently back from a writing hiatus. So I'm totally looking for a few partners to rp with! I'm always down for mythology, fantasy, supernatural and such. :) I m on just about every day, so I will respond. I try to write at least more than one paragraph, depends on how busy my day is and if my two kids are behaving! But definitely get back to me.
Would you do fantasy with me? Or anyone in this thread.

I'm always looking for new RP buddies to satiate my never ceasing need! I am fairly versatile, and I can play multiple characters.. though to be honest, I don't generally do 2-3 paragraphs per character, I usually keep it to one per character unless there is a lot going on with that post... one liners rarely happen, only when adding more would just be redundant. I believe more in writing for effect rather than length, so sometimes one character may have a shorter response.

As far as settings go, I prefer modern day settings myself, whether they are drama non-magic, or supernatural, etc. I do tend to have high school -aged- characters.. but the RPs rarely actually take place in said school.. because I generally prefer them to be around people who are a little older...

Though as a warning, I have some -very- dark themes with most of my characters that are not for the faint of heart... though they generally are the worst with the back stories and the effects of the back stories. I generally delve very deep into the psychology of characters.. especially damaged ones.

If any of this interests you, or anyone else here, please, feel free to shoot me a message. I am generally on every night after work, and all day on my days off.. except on the rare occasion I go out.

I hope to hear from you ^_^

I'm always looking for new RP buddies to satiate my never ceasing need! I am fairly versatile, and I can play multiple characters.. though to be honest, I don't generally do 2-3 paragraphs per character, I usually keep it to one per character unless there is a lot going on with that post... one liners rarely happen, only when adding more would just be redundant. I believe more in writing for effect rather than length, so sometimes one character may have a shorter response.

As far as settings go, I prefer modern day settings myself, whether they are drama non-magic, or supernatural, etc. I do tend to have high school -aged- characters.. but the RPs rarely actually take place in said school.. because I generally prefer them to be around people who are a little older...

Though as a warning, I have some -very- dark themes with most of my characters that are not for the faint of heart... though they generally are the worst with the back stories and the effects of the back stories. I generally delve very deep into the psychology of characters.. especially damaged ones.

If any of this interests you, or anyone else here, please, feel free to shoot me a message. I am generally on every night after work, and all day on my days off.. except on the rare occasion I go out.

I hope to hear from you ^_^

hi :)

darker themes are no problem for me, so dont worry! I prefer supernatural / unrealistic types of settings over a story taking place in the 'normal world' , but otherwise am open to almost anything XD Did you have something in mind? You can send me a pm if you want to ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back