• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term rp partner

Aspy Ink

Three Thousand Club
So, I'm looking for an active, long term roleplay partner. I am interested in either m x m, f x f, or m x f roleplays with romance in them. I can help to come up with the plot but I am better at the fine details of a plot. It can be fantasy, realistic, or really any type of genre, except that I cannot do any roleplays based off of shows, movies, or most books. I prefer to create from the mind. I am not the best at playing the dominant character in the relationship at all. Especially in m x f so I would prefer that you would play the dominant chaacter, if not, that is still okay. So, PM if you want to rp, and we can brainstorm together! Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back