• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term rp partner!

kantr

BLACKJACK!
Hi, my name's Chase.

First things first, because I want to be straightforward before any issues come up. I'm a 20 year old trans guy. If you can't be cool about that, don't bother replying.

I will also do f/f, m/m or m/f. But don't expect my character to be straight.

I've been rping for about seven years, never all that serious. I can do super serious RP's, but I tend to like lighter and more flexible plots.

I reply several times a day, and usually try to match length. Sometimes I'll go over, but I don't expect you to match me. Whatever you're comfortable doing, I'm good with.

I like original character plots that fit into;

- Childhood friends
- Rivals to lovers
- Bad boy/good boy
- Pairs that bicker
- Height difference

And a lot more. Let me know if your interested! We can exchange writing samples and talk about what we're looking for.

Last edited:
I would love to be involved in creativity with a gloriously trans guy! <3 Send me a PM, let's get familiar with one another's style!

I'd love to do a MxM roleplay!

I like complex characters, well-constructed plots, and character development! I like supernatural, fantasy, romance, angsty, or otherwise dramatic roleplays. I usually do 1-3 paragraph responses (although it honestly depends on how much there is to write about; i hate overwriting just to meet a length requirement but i love being descriptive). I'm pretty flexible and friendly, and open to a lot of plot ideas! Feel free to PM me :D

Love to do a MxM RP, I have a bunch of plots written out which could be altered to fit in those categories or fit already :)

Hello! ^^ I like all of your pair ideas, and would be willing to try any/all of them! Shoot me a PM if you're still interested! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back