• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term RP partner with modest skills

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Link to "Full" descriptions of plots

In General, I am looking for intermediate or better level posting. The more advanced, the slower I'll be able to post. I normally stick to intermediate as I don't have to think quite as hard (or have as much sleep - a natural issue of my job as I am on call 24/7/365).. The plots below are samples of stuff I have tossed together. The short texts really fall short, but I didn't want to write a whole book here.

I have time for ONE more RP.

Yes, I am willing to do small Group RP's.

For a Better Tomorrow

Genetically engineered teens hidden from the world lest their abilities be abused.

Barbarian and the "God"

Human from an advanced interstellar culture is marooned on a primitive world. The Barbarian is sure he/she is a "god". But what an idiot this god is that they have no clue they are being watched, nearly ends up dinner for half a dozen local pests, and is attracting every predator in the region.

The 42

Results is a supersoldier experiment in WW II - similar to the Captain America concept, but lacking the comic book results. Rge RP begins in the present day after the experiment has finally yielded results. Governments around the globe are hunting for The 42 in hopes of re-discovering the secret of their creation.

Brave New World

Cryogenically preserved and eventually moved to Antarctica for long term storage - and forgotten until a time in the distant future.

Deathlands - Anachronisms

Cryogenically frozen to survive a nuclear war. Awakened 100 years later by a small team of humans and mutant human explorers.

Dragons in the City of Angels

A large hunting party consisting of War trolls, demons, wyverns, and various other races hunting a flight of dragons on modern Earth in the southwestern USA. The dragons are fledglings.

Growf

Genetically bred baby dragon (large as a medium sized dog) has escaped white coat scientists that created him and is trying to survive in a hostile modern earth. (Will likely use southern Florida as the location.) Growf is discovered by a young kid.

Flashback

The world has been destroyed by nuclear warfare. A scientist has gathered survivors that he wants to send back into the past to stop the war. Thing is he can only project their minds into their own bodies. Their jobs: A: Find the scientist as a young boy and see that he survives and is given the best chances to develop his mind to stop the aliens that secretly provoked the war. B: Avoid the aliens.

Synthetic Dreams

A woman named Candice Kane, rich beyond rich, has bought a massive starship and begun hiring a crew - essentially to explore or do whatever they want. She is just the owner. She needs a crew to man the ship. Unfortunately she is a little naive and has been too generous with salaries, too trusting of people. many of her crew are potential security nightmares.

Tanis

STL (slower than light) colonization mission reaches its destination, but in such a degraded condition that the landing is a crash. And as it turns out there are natives aliens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back