• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long term RP partner (UPDATED)

RetroDragon8507

Let go of your fears and chase your Dreams.
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to view my post in your probably very busy lives! As stated in the title, I am currently looking for a long term Rp Partner.

Let me give you a little background about myself for you all. I have been rping for 5 years now and love getting deeply involved in the stories I do. I love watching an assortment of different Animes, some of which include Full Metal Alchemist, My Hero Academia, Naruto, and A Certain Magical Index. I am also an avid gamer, playing RDR2, Battlefield 1, Fallout Series (Not 76), Metro Exodus, Assassin Creed Series, and Battlefront 2. My stories, (that I think up) typically stem from the animes I watch and the games I play. I am extremely open to different plot ideas but don't fret if you don't have any ideas, I always have something brewing in my mind. That being said, I prefer playing the Male protagonist, and most times, I prefer doing Romance based Rp's. I can play a small role female if needed, but I would prefer playing the male as a main. I tend to write a paragraph at the minimum for responses, my maximum is typically 3-4. I am very sociable so please feel free to message me anytime you have suggestions, I typically check my inbox with great regularity, stemming from my passion to do these kinds of stories, and am willing to implement any suggestions you might ever have for a story idea.

Rules:

1. Disappearing
I totally understand how busy everyone is, and that this is purely for personal enjoyment. I just ask that if you have to take an extended amount of leave please, if you are able to, let me know so I am not left wondering if you are still interested.

2. Length
I ask for my rp's that you at least give me a paragraph so I can have something to work with. I understand if you are having a hard time thinking up text to add for it, but anything shorter than that seems slightly light for the story.

Now that the background and rules are out of the way, you will find below three plot ideas I have (all of which are open to shaping to both of our likings).

Plots

(Title open to change, and may change as I continue to think of a better name)

[If interested in any closed Plot let me know and we can see if we can work something out]

1. White Crown (CLOSED)
(Historical, Magical, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Romance)

The Great War had just ended, the world facing the hopes of a brighter future away from the darkness that had consumed it for so long. Many empires had become stronger through it, many were equally weaker. One that managed to escape the clutches of this was the mighty Empire of Russia. The failed Bolshevik Revolution brought a renewed pride in those loyal to Cezar Nicholas and the White Army. But the heart of this dark flame was far from burnt out, the party planning a final strike to forever change the course of history. The target, the young Princess of Russia.

2. Kuro neko ni naru tsumori wa nakatta (I didn't mean to be a Black Cat) (CLOSED)
(Comedy, SoL, School, Romance)

It's the first day of the new school year, many make their way to the endless horizon of possibilities in high school. Then there are those who would like nothing more than to avoid high school altogether. Sato, a first-year, is one of those people. Sato has been the center of misfortune in his family, eventually causing them to move him out on his own. Now Sato has been labeled as the Black Cat since anyone who comes in contact with him is met with grave misfortune. Sato typically makes it a habit to avoid anyone and go about his life with little to no contact with fellow students leading him to have no real friends. It was on this first day that his world would change, though if it would be for the better is still in question.

3. Shaytan of the Sands
(Mystery, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy)

Legend tells of a mysterious figure who roams the sands of the Rodali Desert. A bringer of peace and justice though equally a demon, a Shaytan, cursing whoever lies in their wake. For millennia forefathers passed down the legend of this figure, all those who sought the figure becoming lost to the sands ever-changing current. Now the legend has become that of an obsession for our young hero's. Join us on a journey to the farthest reaches of the known world as our heroes seek to solve the mystery of the Shaytan of the Sands.

4. [Coming Soon]

Please let me know if you are interested so I can set up some DM's for us to rp!
Also, make sure to check back since I will update this regularly with new plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back