• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Erumollien

Yes, I know. I know. SHOCKING. It's another one of THESE kinds of posts. I know. I get it. I understand. I'm sorry!!

:: About Me ::
16+ Years of RP experience
Male who writes mostly male characters but can NPC female
Looking for FxM pairings for stories usually
Can write anywhere from 6 to 12 paragraphs in an opener if I really like the idea.
Not really into "Fandoms" but if I find one I like or we discuss one and it catches my attention? Sure why not.
I am in EST time zone
I typically can reply to posts every day at least once a day if not more though weekends might be a bit iffy some days.

:: Writing plots I normally do::
Horror
Low to High Fantasy
Low to High Modern
Mystery
Crime
Dark themes ( PM for more info )
Sci-fi
Heavy to light romance with different tones

:: What I would like to see ::
At least 4 paragraphs for a response
Creative world and character building from my partners
Open to trying something new
More than one response per week. Not really looking for more than one a day though that WOULD be cool

:: Pairings ( OC x OC ) ::
Vampire / Vampire
Human / Vampire
Human / Demon
Demon / Vampire
Demon / Demon
Human / Human
Primordial being / Other
God characters
Dragons
Lycans
Plus many, many more.

Plots for each will be discussed between us as I said. I like to build worlds and characters and their relationship with one another.

Please PM me if you are interested in writing and having a new partner for writing in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back