• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long-term RP partner(s)!

Cerpyn

Gaming, most likely 👀
Hi there!

So, I recently created a new character of sorts. She's a bunny lady and the owner of her own café. I been wanting to use her in RP, but haven't yet been able to- which is why I'm making this thread!

I'm looking for someone (or multiple people!) who'd be interested in RPing with me! I'll be playing my bunny lady, who's named Leo. As mentioned above, she's the owner of her own café. She's a fierce woman, but overall very kind and pleasing to talk to. She's still a bit of a work in progress, so I hope to develop her more throughout RP.

I thought perhaps for the plot, that Leo could meet your character at her café? Or perhaps elsewhere, even!

If you're interested, please just shoot me a message and we could discuss and plot this together further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back