• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Denver

giphy.gif

Hello! I'm Alex! I'm 25 years old, and my pronouns are he/him. Please only contact me to roleplay if you are 18+. I have lots of spare time, so I'm always up for some new roleplays. My timezone is EST, and I'm typically online on and off between 12pm and 1am. I'm typically able to respond to roleplays daily. I prefer male roles. I play both cis and trans guys. I also play masculine females and nonbinary characters. My preferred pairing type is MxM, but I'll do any. I'm always happy to double. I use realistic faceclaims. I'm good with roleplaying via PM or thread. When it comes to reply length, I generally try to match my partner. Below are some topics I'm interested and may have ideas for. If there's something else you're wanting to do, feel free to ask.

Romance
LGBTQ+ Themes
Family
Foster Family/Adoption
Slice of Life
High School
Road Trip
Professor x Student
Historical
Magical
Super Humans
Kingdomesque Fantasy
Futuristic
Dystopian
Immortal x Time Traveler
Villain x Superhero
Alien x Human
Horror

Fandoms
Doctor Who
CW's Batwoman
CW's The Flash
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Sherlock
Once Upon a Time
Harry Potter
Pokémon

Hello i am interested in a possible MCU rp. Im rusty at canon, but i do have a few ocs if you are ok with them. I am 33, female and also on the est zone. Always online, prefer PM to rp here

I’d be interested in something modern or even an MCU rp with some modern stuff tied in! I have an idea about Tony Stark and my OC potentially

hello, was wondering if you would be interested in something with gender bending?

Oh, I absolutely adore superhumans. If you wanted to do something with that, like, villain x hero, I'd totally be down! I like playing gender neutral characters and females, as a fair warning. I know you said that you mostly do MxM, but I was hoping that maybe you'd make an exception?
My name's CJ, by the way. I'm 20, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm also EST! :D

I would totally be down for Harry Potter! My OC is FxM but if you are okay with that and doubling I will play any gender pairing for you!

Hey there! I’d love to plan a Harry Potter roleplay with you — I have a female character I need to flesh out a bit. Let me know if you’re interested!💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back