• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Long Term Roleplaying Buddy

xoxSweetHeartxx

Magic Eight Ball
I am looking for a roleplaying partner who likes writing about fandoms and someone who is committed. I also need someone who is in the same time zone as I am which is NYC. My writing style is that I come up with a plot for the fandom and then write it out as roleplaying. If interested in writing with me I will tell you which fandoms I like writing about. Just message me.

Hi I am looking for a long term role-player who likes to write about the mighty ducks movie. If interested please message me, thank you. This is my plot for the mighty ducks 3: It's senior year for the Ducks at Eden Hall Academy and everything is about to change. When one of their own is traded to their rivals, Varsity, loyalties between teammates and lovers are challenged and recruitment opportunities are raised to higher stakes. In the midst of it all, Adam and Cassandra struggle to navigate the plan for their future as they consider marriage and whether or not to reveal secrets that could turn their entire world upside down. And this plot for the spin-off that I want to do after the 3rd one: It's been years since everyone has last seen each other, except for Cassandra and Charlie who has been in touch because he is helping her raise her twin babies. After breaking things off with Adam and keeping him in the dark about the reason why she left him, she drowns herself in work and with raising the twins. Adam on the other hand has been recruited to a professional NHL team, even though his head is in the game every night his broken heart is still with Cassandra. But one day Cassandra along with the rest of the ducks get an invite from their old coach Bombay saying that he wants to see his old team again and to have a reunion party. Everyone is up for it except for Cassandra and Adam who haven't seen or spoken to each other in year's. Will this reunion be the rekindle of an old flame? Or will it just bring back old hurtful memories for the ex-pair?

Roleplay anyone? Either here or Twitter is fine.
I love doing role-plays about fandoms, so just message me which ones you'd like to do and well go from there. My writing style is that I come up with a plot and then just write it out as role-play. This is an example for a Blue Bloods role-play that I am doing with someone: Danny eyes widen as he sees the bandage. Danny-"I don't know Amy, I'll see if I can get a nurse to tell me what happened." Beth smiles softly at Jamie as she stands up after petting Mason. Beth-"hey handsome, I'm sorry about what happened to Amy." Jamie - “this is Mason, Amy's service dog” Amy nods Amy - “I'm tired dad." Beth-"well he certainly is a cutie, aren't you Mason?" Danny gently runs his fingers through Amy's hair. Danny-"why don't you get some sleep then?" Amy - “I will dad” Jamie - “thanks for helping me catch him, this dog is fast when it comes to getting to Amy”

Hello! Unfortunately, this is not the right category to be looking for a roleplay partner. You should post your interest thread here: Recruit Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back