• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Roleplay partners! Pairings, World Building, and More..

Munchie

ಥ_ಥ
Introduction
Hello, I am a very Confused Beaver! I stumbled upon this site a few days ago and I'm really starting to get an idea of how this place works. My dream in life, ever since I was a small child, is to become an author. I love writing, it is truly my greatest passion. I discovered roleplaying a few years back and have loved it ever since! I try to keep a one paragraph minimum per reply, but I've gone up to 8+. However, I do prefer a 1-4 paragraph range. I love building worlds and stories with my partner, rather than just have a set in stone plot we're forced to follow. Writing is freeing for me, I'd like to keep it that way! Let's let our imaginations go wild and have a ton of fun! I love romance added into my roleplays, though they don't have to be the main theme. I am okay with playing any gender, and every gender pairing is okay with me, just let me know what you would like :) I'd say I RP in the PG13-TV17 range, no extreme gore, no smut, crude language is okay with me.
Anyway, here are some of the pairings I have, I can't wait to make them into stories together.

Fantasy/Modern Fantasy Pairings
Mythical Human (Beast, Elf, Etc...) X Opposing Mythical Human
Mythical Human X Human

Mythical Human X Hunter
Mythical Human X Owner (For example, housing a stray cat that turns out to be magical and or part human)
Human X Human VS Mythical Humans (Fantasy Apocalypse sort of thing)
Human X Angel
Human X Devil/Demon
Angel X Devil/Demon (Maybe after the same person's soul?)
Nymph X Human
Elf X Human
Elf X Elf (Opposites, Opposing clans, Need to find a treasure together, Etc...)
Human X Mythical Human Royalty
Human Royalty X Mythical Human

Modern Pairings
Roommate X Roommate (Opposites of some sort, maybe?)
Neighbor X New Neighbor
Detective X Criminal
Criminal X Criminal (Working together, against each other, etc...)

Celebrity X Criminal
Celebrity X Detective
Detective X Civilian (Maybe caught in the action by mistake?)
Musician X Musician (Let's start a band babyyyyy)
Doctor X Patient
Patient X Patient

Apocalyptic Pairings
Human X Human VS Zombies
Human X Human VS Disease Outbreak
Human X Human VS Alien Invasion
Human X Alien VS Alien Invasion
Human X Human VS World Flooding/Other Extreme Natural Disasters

Conclusion
Whelp, those are my pairings. I can't wait to start making some stories with you all! You can reply to this thread or message me with what you're interested in, I respond fairly quickly as I have no life ahahahahaha :')

Salutations!

I'd like to RP a Neighbor X New Neighbor story if you're still open to new roleplays. I even have a few ideas to add more complexity and variety into the roleplay. Please do PM me if you're still open.

I may have a plot for mythical creature x owner
in fact possibly two.
But wasn't sure if you had some of your own.

Introduction
Hello, I am a very Confused Beaver! I stumbled upon this site a few days ago and I'm really starting to get an idea of how this place works. My dream in life, ever since I was a small child, is to become an author. I love writing, it is truly my greatest passion. I discovered roleplaying a few years back and have loved it ever since! I try to keep a one paragraph minimum per reply, but I've gone up to 8+. However, I do prefer a 1-4 paragraph range. I love building worlds and stories with my partner, rather than just have a set in stone plot we're forced to follow. Writing is freeing for me, I'd like to keep it that way! Let's let our imaginations go wild and have a ton of fun! I love romance added into my roleplays, though they don't have to be the main theme. I am okay with playing any gender, and every gender pairing is okay with me, just let me know what you would like :) I'd say I RP in the PG13-TV17 range, no extreme gore, no smut, crude language is okay with me.
Anyway, here are some of the pairings I have, I can't wait to make them into stories together.

Fantasy/Modern Fantasy Pairings
Mythical Human (Beast, Elf, Etc...) X Opposing Mythical Human
Mythical Human X Human

Mythical Human X Hunter
Mythical Human X Owner (For example, housing a stray cat that turns out to be magical and or part human)
Human X Human VS Mythical Humans (Fantasy Apocalypse sort of thing)
Human X Angel
Human X Devil/Demon
Angel X Devil/Demon (Maybe after the same person's soul?)
Nymph X Human
Elf X Human
Elf X Elf (Opposites, Opposing clans, Need to find a treasure together, Etc...)
Human X Mythical Human Royalty
Human Royalty X Mythical Human

Modern Pairings
Roommate X Roommate (Opposites of some sort, maybe?)
Neighbor X New Neighbor
Detective X Criminal
Criminal X Criminal (Working together, against each other, etc...)

Celebrity X Criminal
Celebrity X Detective
Detective X Civilian (Maybe caught in the action by mistake?)
Musician X Musician (Let's start a band babyyyyy)
Doctor X Patient
Patient X Patient

Apocalyptic Pairings
Human X Human VS Zombies
Human X Human VS Disease Outbreak
Human X Human VS Alien Invasion
Human X Alien VS Alien Invasion
Human X Human VS World Flooding/Other Extreme Natural Disasters

Conclusion
Whelp, those are my pairings. I can't wait to start making some stories with you all! You can reply to this thread or message me with what you're interested in, I respond fairly quickly as I have no life ahahahahaha :')

Salutations!
Hello!
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. Is it okay if I send a sample of my writing style and see if we vibe? (=

I have an angel oc I've been dying to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back