• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term roleplay partner

andromedasink

Inks palace
Hi!

You can call me ink!

I’ve been roleplaying for a few years but took a long hiatus and have just decided to return!

°The themes I prefer doing are adventure/sci-fi/historical/fantasy/ with romance in them!

°I'm looking for someone who has some roleplaying experience and is 18+

° I usually reply with a paragraph so I’d appreciate it if you will reply with a paragraph or two as well!

°I prefer to play female roles and do m/f role plays and am looking for someone to fill the male roles!

°I love to create interesting characters with diverse backgrounds. I’m an artist so I like to draw them when I have the chance.

I have some plots already in mind if you don’t have anything at the ready so don’t worry about that!

Lol nice. What do you have in mind
Hi again! So usually I’m into doing historical, fantasy, sci-fi, genres with romance sprinkled in. I’ve done slice of life as well as pretty elaborate ones with princes and female knights. As well as men in black type of role plays lol idk if that helps give you a feel as to what I usually rp.

Ok. I can get down woth that. Right now Im really in dnd type stuff. What are you looking to rp in specific

Ok. I can get down woth that. Right now Im really in dnd type stuff. What are you looking to rp in specific
Right now I’m looking to rp fantasy type of plots like princess type of beat. Or something with aliens on a different planet. Or whatever else lol sorry to say I’m not completely familiar with dnd!

Lol thats fine. I just like the combination of living off the grid and fantasy vibes that come with dnd.
Im very easily entertained by basically every genre and I can rock with princess type plots. I also think aliens are dope so Im completely fine with that too.
I dont know if you ever watched voltron but one of my favorite fanfic tropes was two of the characters getting like stranded on a random space planet and trying to get back. But also discovering their hidden feelings for each other. 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back