Looking for Long-Term Roleplay over Email!

lMinnie

Hello everyone!

My name is Amanda, I'm a 25y/o female living in the PST timezone and as the title states I'm looking for a long-term roleplay.

WRITING STYLE;

3rd person. Paragraph form.
I like to take time with my replies, I usually manage 4-6 paragraphs per reply. If you don't enjoy reading lengthy replies or don't wish to reply with at least 2 healthy paragraphs minimum per response you and I won't work out. I like to add a lot of detail even minute things that don't necessarily progress the story. I have a lot of fun with writing and tend to get carried away at times.
Spelling errors happen! Yes I do know the difference between there's and theirs/your and you're..I expect you to know the difference as well. I'm not perfect and do make some errors, I don't expect you to be perfect either!

LIMITS;

I haven't run into anything that bothers me over the years I've spent roleplaying. I don't really have much as for limits myself, I'm totally fine with violence, gore, abuse, drugs, cannibalism, etc.

SCHEDULE;

I'm almost always available from 9am-3pm PST Mon-Fri but I'm often back and forth a lot. I usually can manage 1-3 replies a day. I am not able to reply on the weekends and occasionally I can't be available for a day or so and I can't usually give a heads up when this happens. If you can dance with my schedule I'll be thankful for that.

PAIRINGS;

I prefer my main characters to be female and with this I also prefer my main characters relationships to stay heterosexual.
I am the most comfortable with MxF but my side characters can explore MxM or FxF. I can play male roles and I intend to as side characters..but my male roles usually end up bland to me and I am much more comfortable playing as a female. I really want to find someone who genuinely prefers playing the male role.

GENRES;

I really love medieval type settings; Arranged marriage, RoyaltyxServant, some MasterxSlave type situations are fun to type out..
I also love mixing fantasy with the medieval type setting. Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Succubus etc.
I do have a plot that mixes vampires/werewolves with royalty in a medieval setting. If you are interested in hearing about this idea just say so and I will share my idea with you. This idea I have can also work with just humans as well.

OOC CHAT;

I love getting to know my partners as we delve into our adventure. I like basic chatting, discussing what we like about the story, future ideas, or fan girling over certain characters. I like to OOC in a separate email or over Google Hangouts. Either way we don't have to talk 24/7 it's just nice to check in from time to time. n.n

FACE-CLAIMS;

I like to use a separate email as a character sheet. I use real life face-claims to match what I believe my character(s) would look like in reality and then type a small summary of their background. I would appreciate if you would use this type of set-up as well. A picture isn't necessary but a description of your character(s) would be greatly appreciated! I love referring back to this when I need to.
IF you reallllly can't do this I will be flexible and try to paint a pretty picture with my words but just know I'll be sad on the inside! xD

CONTACT INFO;

I only use Email! I'm sorry for this I understand most are moving to Skype or Discord, or even using forums like this one but I'm still only interested in using email; amandapaulson577@gmail.com

andddd I believe that's all folks.
I look forward to hearing from you!

-Amanda

Last edited:
Totally understand! I’m up for some cannibal roleplay, since one of my fav characters I have is a male redneck cannibal!

Users who are viewing this thread